So now I know I cant ask a question if it dosent pertain to just me, got it!

BaddestCross

And that is your opinion - something you're entitle to but that is NOT the same thing as ME telling people to no longer contribute here. There is a BIG difference and again, something that I think you owe me an apology for.
For those of us that have been here for awhile and have seen some of the craziness that has transpired, it kinda is the same. Some people would rather leave than go through the shit storm from people that tend to follow your lead.

...you have accused ME of something that I never did and for that, I THINK YOU OWE ME AN APOLOGY FOR.
That's fair. In this particular case, those specific words never came out of your mouth (keyboard, lol) and I apologize for saying as much.

I see you're online now and I'm making this post because I genuinely like you. Being that you understand what "integrity" is, I would be grateful if you applied some for yourself now. You were wrong to accuse me of something that I didn't do and now, I would be grateful if you apologized for it.
I was in the middle of catching up on the thread and you beat me here. 🍻

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of us that have been here for awhile and have seen some of the craziness that has transpired, it kinda is the same. Some people would rather leave than go through the shit storm from people that tend to follow your lead.

So, I had to look back... way back to see what actually started all the stupidness with this recent crew. As it turns out, it was almost a year ago, May 28, 2021 when I made the following post to fiend and after he made a post trying to be cute. He's purpose was to show how a 1550 iron knuckle can break by showing a broken Dana 44 knuckle. This is a quote of what I said...

"LOL - I just love how YOU always have to be that guy. Like, you have something to prove when there really is no need for it. Or maybe, you just think you're so cool when you do it. It's too bad because, you seem like a nice guy but when you do this, all I can think about is how much of a douche bag you look like when you do things like this. I mean, as IF what you just posted is anything close to being the same thing as a Pro 60 knuckle. But really, whatever.

To this day, I have yet to see a SINGLE Pro 60 knuckle fail - NOT ONE. I just took this shot of Moby's and it's been on on for well over 10 years.

Next time, maybe try making an apples to apples comparison. I might have a bit more respect for you then." :)

Not sure what "shit storm" you're referring to but to be clear, THIS ^^^^ is what caused him and all his buddies to leave. Or at least, this is the point where they all left the forum and used guys like MericaMade to post up for them.

That's fair. In this particular case, those specific words never came out of your mouth (keyboard, lol) and I apologize for saying as much.

I was in the middle of catching up on the thread and you beat me here. 🍻
Thank you. Apology accepted.

BaddestCross

So, I had to look back... way back to see what actually started all the stupidness with this recent crew. As it turns out, it was almost a year ago, May 28, 2021 when I made the following post to fiend and after he made a post trying to be cute. He's purpose was to show how a 1550 iron knuckle can break by showing a broken Dana 44 knuckle. This is a quote of what I said...

"LOL - I just love how YOU always have to be that guy. Like, you have something to prove when there really is no need for it. Or maybe, you just think you're so cool when you do it. It's too bad because, you seem like a nice guy but when you do this, all I can think about is how much of a douche bag you look like when you do things like this. I mean, as IF what you just posted is anything close to being the same thing as a Pro 60 knuckle. But really, whatever.

To this day, I have yet to see a SINGLE Pro 60 knuckle fail - NOT ONE. I just took this shot of Moby's and it's been on on for well over 10 years.

Next time, maybe try making an apples to apples comparison. I might have a bit more respect for you then." :)

Not sure what "shit storm" you're referring to but to be clear, THIS ^^^^ is what caused him and all his buddies to leave. Or at least, this is the point where they all left the forum and used guys like MericaMade to post up for them.

Thank you. Apology accepted.

My shit storm comment wasn't referring to this particular case, but others in the past. Peruse the infirmary if you need to refresh your memory 😂

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My shit storm comment wasn't referring to this particular case, but others in the past. Peruse the infirmary if you need to refresh your memory 😂
LOL - Oh, there have been plenty of shit storms and you can definitely find them in the infirmary. Granted, if you took the time to actually look, there hasn't been any new action there in almost 2 years and to suggest that I've somehow been responsible for them... for causing people to come on here and just to stir the pot... is a bit of a stretch. Or, at least to me anyway. But, I digress and really, my point was in regards to "this particular case". You know, the one that we're talking about now, the non-shit storm that's been going on and the one got these lovely ladies to leave.

Last edited:
Top Bottom