So Cal IE Suds and Grub

WillyJKU14

It's not Eddie in person but I have an Eddie used Trek Top NX from Moby. This is the older model with the metal surrounds. I've used it for about a year but replaced it with a full size bestop twill. Eddie gave it to me for free 99 and I am passing it on to the next person. However it will cost a pitcher of beer at the IE SNG. As I said it is the older model but works good enough. You need a Velcro strip from Home Depot etc for the rear tailgate. If more than one person shows up and wants it we will draw names out of a hat.
Oh and if I see you try and sell this anywhere I'll track you down and steal your dog or TP your house. I kind of want a dog though.

I have only have poser pics with this top but here is one for an idea of the top. View attachment 119312 View attachment 119313

If you still have this I would like it. I was at New Year Kick off run. I only have a bikini top. Sold my hard top was gonna buy a soft top but family stuff came up so couldn't afford it after. Thanks

10frank9

Web Wheeler
If you still have this I would like it. I was at New Year Kick off run. I only have a bikini top. Sold my hard top was gonna buy a soft top but family stuff came up so couldn't afford it after. Thanks

So shall I put you down as "going?" :cheesy:

Top Bottom