So Cal - August 5-6

I have control arm skids to weld on. Also need to install under seat fire extinguisher.

I think they are synergy. To be honest I'm not sure. They've been kicking around my garage for a couple of years. Only now feel confident enough to weld them on myself.
Lol. Yeah. Welding is one skill I keep telling myself I need to pick up. I think Rancho makes some bolt-on control arm skids that I was looking at due to my lack of skill in that regard.

--
[Sent from the WAYALIFE mobile app]

Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Lol. Yeah. Welding is one skill I keep telling myself I need to pick up. I think Rancho makes some bolt-on control arm skids that I was looking at due to my lack of skill in that regard.

--

Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Well I did the front track bar bracket, with hydro assist tabs, on my PR44 and nothing has broken off yet. So I figure some little control arm skids should be easy. [emoji16]

Well I did the front track bar bracket, with hydro assist tabs, on my PR44 and nothing has broken off yet. So I figure some little control arm skids should be easy. [emoji16]
That's awesome! The only work I've had anyone do is the welding of the C gussets by ORE. I've been trying to do everything I can so I will know my Jeep inside and out. I do know my limitations, though, and welding is something I really want to learn. I plan on picking up a cheap machine from HF and play around until my skill level warrants a good setup.

--

Mike and Geoff are pretty good at them now. I know they would be down to help anytime if available.
Hope to see ya on Sat!

Actually if you get a hold of ORE and buy them I can pick them up this week when I get back up there. Ole Betsy is up there for a spa day. Just let me know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha I like how you volunteered mike and Geoff!

Thanks for the offer! If I pull the trigger this week I'll definitely let you know. Looking forward to the weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha I like how you volunteered mike and Geoff!

Thanks for the offer! If I pull the trigger this week I'll definitely let you know. Looking forward to the weekend!

Yes. Haha. Mike has done 2 sets of corners and Geoff loves drilling holes in other people's jeep. So they make the perfect couple to help out. Me I just like to talk so I'll be there for moral support. [emoji106] .
Yes just let me know about the corners. I hope to pick it up earlier in the week but Drew said prob Friday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Huh? What? Did someone say drill some holes? Lemme get my drill! I have a small drill, medium, and a big ol' 2-speed plug-in! [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

its actually funny seeing your face when you have to pull a tool out related to cutting or drilling anything. especially on someone else jeep! :brows::D

I heard that guy from jkwranglers and his crew are going... Dont want to be with them.. Anyone hear the same? Think it's the same trails and in the am

I heard that guy from jkwranglers and his crew are going... Dont want to be with them.. Anyone hear the same? Think it's the same trails and in the am

:thinking: Welcome to wayalife. Don't take this the wrong way, but who is that and who are you?

:thinking: Welcome to wayalife. Don't take this the wrong way, but who is that and who are you?
I'm new here to the forum, well not really new sold my jeep but just bought another one... He's the guy that always bashes on wayalife through Instagram...

Top Bottom