Snow in the D

VictoryUSA

photo 2 (3).JPG

This is the way the driveways look in and around Detroit! (Personally, I wish the salt trucks would have stayed home and let us have some fun for 24 hours or so... but that is a personally selfish motive of one with 4WD!) We did go out last night around midnight and find some unadulterated snow in parking lots and neighborhoods! (and my apologies to any of your loved ones who may have gotten stuck wherever there was heavy snow!) This time kids AND adults got snow days, with many businesses shutting their doors for the day. Not many were out and about before noon today... Just 98% trucks and Jeeps, and a few cars which had gotten stuck pulling into streets!:driving:

I'm over in Grand Haven, still getting pounded with Lake Effect snow. We has lots of fun playing in the snow today

Got 13" of snow north of Fort Wayne, it's -15 now, windy, not supposed to be above -5 tomorrow. Made it out last night for a few hours

In Linden south of Flint, crazy snow had a blast with the Jeep and pulled out a few people. I left this morning backed out of my garage and hit the drift in the driveway had to use lockers to get out it was thick lol......

ForumRunner_20140106_195518.png

ForumRunner_20140106_195613.jpg

ForumRunner_20140106_195634.png

took the back roads home from work. Lake Orion area
yvupapun.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom