SMORR, Labor Day Weekend 2018

Alright, I'm in. Not sure which Jeep I'll be in yet, but I'll be there Saturday either way.

I won’t be able to make this trip. I won’t have my Jeep yet, and have to travel the following week. I plan on heading down there still before the end of the year if anyone is interested.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I won’t be able to make this trip. I won’t have my Jeep yet, and have to travel the following week. I plan on heading down there still before the end of the year if anyone is interested.

That sucks man. Let me know when you
might be going out there, I’ll try to make a trip with you, although it might be hard since it’s 8hr drive for me. I’ll definitely do Badlands at least once after this.

I won’t be able to make this trip. I won’t have my Jeep yet, and have to travel the following week.

That sucks, I was really hoping to see your rig in action! (As I'm sure you have been too!!)

I plan on heading down there still before the end of the year if anyone is interested.

Hit me up when you are able to come down. It's only a 45 minute drive for me, 50/50 shot I'd be able to make it out on the weekend.

That sucks man. Let me know when you
might be going out there, I’ll try to make a trip with you, although it might be hard since it’s 8hr drive for me. I’ll definitely do Badlands at least once after this.

I’ll let you know, probably will be Mid to late October. I might be interested in a Badlands trip

That sucks, I was really hoping to see your rig in action! (As I'm sure you have been too!!)

Hit me up when you are able to come down. It's only a 45 minute drive for me, 50/50 shot I'd be able to make it out on the weekend.

For sure, I’ll let you know. I want to head to SMORR this fall, but if your willing to drive a bit I should be making a number of trips to Flat Nasty and Moonlight before the end of the year.

For sure, I’ll let you know. I want to head to SMORR this fall, but if your willing to drive a bit I should be making a number of trips to Flat Nasty and Moonlight before the end of the year.

Those are a bit more of a drive... I've never been to Moonlight though. I'd probably have to make it a "St. Louis" trip and then just pit-stop Moonlight... SMORR is just so much easier for me for a day trip.

I doubt he’ll ever go back to Flat Nasty, one account of all the [emoji887]!

No shit!! I swear I transplanted half their population to my garage lol

I'd just have to make sure a taller rig leads the way in front of me and then bring the top so those bitches can't dive-bomb me! Fuckers.

I doubt he’ll ever go back to Flat Nasty, one account of all the [emoji887]!

Lol, must have been bad

Those are a bit more of a drive... I've never been to Moonlight though. I'd probably have to make it a "St. Louis" trip and then just pit-stop Moonlight... SMORR is just so much easier for me for a day trip.

No shit!! I swear I transplanted half their population to my garage lol

I'd just have to make sure a taller rig leads the way in front of me and then bring the top so those bitches can't dive-bomb me! Fuckers.

Sounds like you had an interesting time at Flat Nasty, lol.

Honestly I have no idea man, but I bet there is easy and hard trails. I never been there. We can start with the easy ones and see how it goes. I can find out if a stock Jeep can make it through, plus if you come out, we gonna be in a group and can help each other out.

Stock Jeep trails to better have a buggy. We run the 5s and the can be tough. When you see a 6 there's huge ledges.

Only two weeks to go. Is everybody still in for the trip?
I will most likely arrive at late night on Friday. My wife wants come with me but she can’t take a day of work. If any of you guys get there early Friday, could you please find a good spot for all of us to camp together.
Also if there is somebody else interested in joining trip, please post in here.

All in here. I will be bringing a passenger who requires the finer accommodations so I won't be camping unfortunately. I'll be driving in really late Friday night. What time are we planning on rolling out Saturday?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom