Smittybilt Scout trailer

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok how bout this, you can all make your own opinion ? Isn't this what a forum is used for ? I made my opinion from personal experience! I have seen both trailers in person and again stated my opinion. Take that for what you will! But hey im gonna go lift my balls and slap my pussy because apparently i am gay lol

LOL!! Never said that "you" were gay, just that what you said was gay. To get "fired up" and want to engage in a "forum war" over something as stupid as a trailer that you like IS pretty gay. For whatever it's worth, I've seen the trailer in person and even made a positive video of it from SEMA when it was first released but unlike you, I couldn't give 2 shits what others think about it. Clearly, it's hard for you to understand but just because you don't like what others have to say about your beloved trailer doesn't mean that anyone here was questioning your manhood or that you need to defend it like it was. Of course, the way you've been responding to everyone is a totally different story.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
...and for what it's worth, I never said the trailer sucks. I just think the claim that it is worth $10k is ridiculous given some of the other options on the market.

mo0s3

LOL!! Never said that "you" were gay, just that what you said was gay. To get "fired up" and want to engage in a "forum war" over something as stupid as a trailer that you like IS pretty gay. For whatever it's worth, I've seen the trailer in person and even made a positive video of it from SEMA when it was first released but unlike you, I couldn't give 2 shits what others think about it. Clearly, it's hard for you to understand but just because you don't like what others have to say about your beloved trailer doesn't mean that anyone here was questioning your manhood or that you need to defend it like it was. Of course, the way you've been responding to everyone is a totally different story.

I wasn't saying it is a beloved trailer of mine, simply was saying it was well built for the price! Actually every aspect of this trailer was well thought out. I didn't have a issue with what was said, simply was applying my opinion :)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Way to chime in buddy

I was just dropping by to see what all the fuss was about, looks like just another butt hurt going on.
For the record I do like this trailer as well, but as stated before it sounds a little steep. Do you really have nothing better to do than calling people out for not agreeing with you? That's gay bro.....

fiend

Caught the Bug
My little brother just bought this and it is a BEAST.

As far as quality we can not find one thing on this trailer that is sub par. Maybe the tongue weight, but that is IT.

Maybe you can take some photos of the features you like so those of us that haven't seen this trailer can make an informed judgment.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I wasn't saying it is a beloved trailer of mine, simply was saying it was well built for the price! Actually every aspect of this trailer was well thought out. I didn't have a issue with what was said, simply was applying my opinion :)

Umm, yeah. I got that back on post #9. What I don't get is how you got all "fired up" and felt the need to wage a gay ass "forum war" just because nobody here agreed with you. But hey, if it gives you meaning and purpose in your life, fire away.

SDG

Caught the Bug
A friend of mine built up an M101A3 trailer for about a third of that. For that price it includes the tent, new suspension, wheels, 37's, and a good hitch, a telescoping sleeping platform and way more storage.

20170721_220429.jpg

20170721_220459.jpg

20170721_220522.jpg

mo0s3

Umm, yeah. I got that back on post #9. What I don't get is how you got all "fired up" and felt the need to wage a gay ass "forum war" just because nobody here agreed with you. But hey, if it gives you meaning and purpose in your life, fire away.

I am actually pretty chill at the moment, the people who chimed in however may not be! If we are trying to help people in a large purchase as this trailer I will give my opinion. After all is t that what this is all about ? I personally have seen this trailer as have you, we both seem to think it is a good trailer. But. Given the name in the trailer it is shit! Fair enough !

Top Bottom