Smittybilt flux fender flares

Amrth

Hi All - Anyone in the group having Smittybilt flux fender flares on the Jeep?
My jeep is due for a fender, since I cracked one in a trail, somebody posted a set for sale locally, so thinking if its going to be good buy! :thinking:
Picture appreciated if anyone has got them. On some online posts I did not like the way the rear fenders sticks up, but I'm not sure if that's how they look and how effective they are..

Thanks in advance.

WJCO

Meme King
Hi All - Anyone in the group having Smittybilt flux fender flares on the Jeep?
My jeep is due for a fender, since I cracked one in a trail, somebody posted a set for sale locally, so thinking if its going to be good buy! :thinking:
Picture appreciated if anyone has got them. On some online posts I did not like the way the rear fenders sticks up, but I'm not sure if that's how they look and how effective they are..

Thanks in advance.

Don't know anything about those, but have you thought about trimming the ones you have? How bad is the crack?

Amrth

Don't know anything about those, but have you thought about trimming the ones you have? How bad is the crack?
I have trimmed ones only. Its not to bad and I'm still running them without much issues.. just because a sale came up locally for the throw away price, I'm thinking of replacements and convincing at home that the jeep needs a new skirt :dont_tell:

Top Bottom