Skid Plates- Complete System (4 door JK)

Bruce, that was her name, said that she was done.....I guess I was happy. But now that I think about, happy is kind of subjective you know. I mean it's not like a skid plate, they either work or they don't. I have a combo of Rancho, Rock Krawler, and factory skids under my rig, they all work just fine.

Edit; almost forgot my promised emoji's :clap2::blush:;):standing wave::drinks::twocents::shock::crazyeyes::brows:

Screw you man!! You can post up all the emoji's you want but I know what you're really trying to say :mad:

Yup, this is a pic from Barcelona taken a few weeks ago from me neighbors.

:icon_crazy: That just seems so wrong

Sorry Eddie, I am traveling atm and kind of hard to post.
What I want to say is this - I am a big fan of your videos and they have inspired me a lot in many ways. I also believe you have a lot more experience than me when it comes to jeeps and offroading in general, so anyways I apologize if my post have offended you in any way or if you feel I've been disrespectful towards you or any one else. I joined this forum to share my passion for jeeps and wheeling with like minded people and not waste my and other peoples time with pitiful remarks.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's all good. I'd be grateful if in the future you could just slow down and see what I'm saying for what it really is and before you go firing off at me like you did. :yup:

:thinking: Wait.. you don't wheel? So that whole Tahoe thread was a lie Eddie? :crazyeyes:

Thought you were better than that... ;)

You do realize Bleedbeat is a photoshop wiz right. Moby is actually a stock 91 Suzuki Samurai. :eek:

What the hell happened to this thread? I go away for two hours to get a manicure/pedicure/foot massage on special at China Star Massage #3 and it's a whole different angry vibe now! Man, and I thought we were just sharing experiences with good kit, bad kit, telling stories, having laughs. I guess I am going to start really using the emoji's on the right while I type so everything is to be considered "happy face" "LOL" "winky, wink". :icon_crazy:

Threads go down hill whenever you show your belly shot Greg. You should know that by now. :cheesy:

Sorry Eddie, I am traveling atm and kind of hard to post.
What I want to say is this - I am a big fan of your videos and they have inspired me a lot in many ways. I also believe you have a lot more experience than me when it comes to jeeps and offroading in general, so anyways I apologize if my post have offended you in any way or if you feel I've been disrespectful towards you or any one else. I joined this forum to share my passion for jeeps and wheeling with like minded people. and not waste my and other peoples time with pitiful remarks.

It was so good and I thought man, this guy/gal gets it. Then you go an ruin it in just a few short words in saying WAL's comments are pitiful. Maybe you can go back and edit that part out before anyone notices. :thinking:

Screw you man!! You can post up all the emoji's you want but I know what you're really trying to say :mad:

What did I do now :thinking: ? My emoji's are sincere, I just want people to like me, should I agree with you? Is that what I need to do :grayno: I am so confused right now!

You do realize Bleedbeat is a photoshop wiz right. Moby is actually a stock 91 Suzuki Samurai. :eek:

Busted! :doh: :grayno:

Threads go down hill whenever you show your belly shot Greg. You should know that by now. :cheesy:

:cheesy:

It was so good and I thought man, this guy/gal gets it. Then you go an ruin it in just a few short words in saying WAL's comments are pitiful. Maybe you can go back and edit that part out before anyone notices. :thinking:

:cheesy: Good eye - I totally missed that!! But now I'm so sad :bummed:

What did I do now :thinking: ? My emoji's are sincere, I just want people to like me, should I agree with you? Is that what I need to do :grayno: I am so confused right now!

Just buy EVO products and this will all be water under the bridge! :crazyeyes:

Just buy EVO products and this will all be water under the bridge! :crazyeyes:

Oh no, I want what this mall crawler is running! It's got to be something expensive and aftermarket to hold this beast up!

Attachments

• image-1151736735.jpg
    image-1151736735.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 187

I don't know what led you to believe that I was referring to Wal's comments and not mine but just so we're clear I meant my pitiful comments.

Wow Greg, when did you get so proficient in Photoshop? Great work :thumb:

It's what I do! Although I found proof that that jeep is using factory skids, so it looks like I'm going with EVO because you told me to earlier, stock sucks ;)

Attachments

• image-242987415.jpg
    image-242987415.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 197
I don't know what led you to believe that I was referring to Wal's comments and not mine but just so we're clear I meant my pitiful comments.

Overlander wasn't kidding... there was a thread about that. ;)

Edit: It's cool you apologized, that takes balls! :thumb:

Last edited:
What the hell happened to this thread? I go away for two hours to get a manicure/pedicure/foot massage on special at China Star Massage #3 and it's a whole different angry vibe now! Man, and I thought we were just sharing experiences with good kit, bad kit, telling stories, having laughs. I guess I am going to start really using the emoji's on the right while I type so everything is to be considered "happy face" "LOL" "winky, wink". :icon_crazy:

ROFL........I finally get to where I can read the forum tonight on my postings and hell breaks loose. I just want to say thank you guys for the input and thank you guys for the laugh. I spent a few hours trying to put in my exhaust (which I'm making a thread on) and this is what makes it cake.

ROFL:cheesy:

Top Bottom