Sidewalls

Fishfam_jku

Caught the Bug
Looks like you just stuck in a trifecta; aged tire, moderate sidewall and rough trail. Blaming the manufacturer would be hard.
Just ran the Dusy as well. My brother lost almost an entire lug on his brand new (<100 miles) 37" KO3's. My 37 Toyo MTs ran the trail at 10psi and I abused the crap out of them, no consequence. A TJ in our group was running 35" Trail Grapplers, he kept them at 18psi, no bead-locks. No real issue with any three. I will say the Toyo's caught more traction than the others 2 but just an opinion.
I will also say I have tons of confidence in the Toyo's sidewall. I have pinched them all the way down on several occasions and nothing. (Knocks on wood).

Jeeper99

This is no joke! We're expecting another foot of the white stuff up in the mountains by Saturday. And, did I mention it's fricken MAY!! 🤪
Bummer, I just got my JL up on 37s and was planning on a few Sierra trips with an old friend before we both push up daisies.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Bummer, I just got my JL up on 37s and was planning on a few Sierra trips with an old friend before we both push up daisies.
Anything is possible but at this rate, I bet the Dusy doesn't open up until the end of August at the soonest.

Top Bottom