Shower Thoughts

jamesish

Listened to Kiss' 83-89 albums (Lick It Up to Hot in the Shade). Mixed feelings, really. Lots of good singles but lots of filler tracks. Some deep cuts. Songs that should have been singles.

jamesish

Before getting a Jeep I felt like I had little to no known existence. With getting a Jeep and the Jeep Wave, I actually feel like someone is acknowledging I, albeit minimally, exist.

Going down the road you could travel for 20 miles and just get to point B. No one along the way actually acknowledged you. In a Wrangler you actually have some sort of value.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
So, I had a conversation with my boss, some months back, about this. I quit trying to reason with him, after this,

Boss:“ Taxes don’t pay the militaries salaries the budget does”

Me: “Where does the money in the budget come from?”

Boss: “ the government has all sorts of ways of making money, in fact taxes aren’t included in the budget. “

Me: SMH

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Do you work for a large corporation? If so, they’ll promote him all the way to the top.

jeeeep

Hooked
LOL - when did that happen is what I want to know. o_O
The pain is real... I was looking at some trail vid I captured and was wondering who was adjusting my extra lighting...until the guy looked up and it was me...didn't recognize the shirt I owned nor the old man 🤬

WJCO

Meme King
I wasn't aware that Asian hate was really a thing, but according to the news, it is. :unsure:🍣🎎 Learn something new every day.

Top Bottom