Show your Wrist Watch

wjtstudios

Hooked
Fenix 6 Saphier

IMG_4980.jpg

Definitely a set up from the 5 that I had. But other than wearing the finish off the bezel, it’s still in perfect working condition. It’s amazing after countless hours working on the Jeep snd never taking it off, I never chipped or scratched the lens.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just upgraded my watch yesterday to the garmin 245. My 35 wasn’t able to upload my running data to the garmin app any longer if I ran over 6 miles.
IMG_0895.jpg

treys1

Fenix 6 Sapphire for me, I got it for the maps. Makes it super easy to ride new trails (bike) and not get lost.

Attachments

• PXL_20201206_174432001.jpg
    PXL_20201206_174432001.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 53
Was hopeful for steeper holiday discounts on a Garmin to push me off the fence. Still want a good watch that has some fitness tracker capabilities. Oh well maybe next year.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
I just got the sapphire 6x. Great watch and the activity tracking has been really useful for mountain biking. I haven’t had a smart watch previously but wouldn’t be without it now

IMG_8484.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

treys1

I just got the sapphire 6x. Great watch and the activity tracking has been really useful for mountain biking. I haven’t had a smart watch previously but wouldn’t be without it now

View attachment 357133

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Some watch I have basically (I have the smaller 6 Sapphire) , and same use. Love it for mountain biking, it is great on trails you are not super familiar with to have the map right there. I went with this when Strava dropped support for sensors as I was running a heart strap and cadence and lost that data overnight. I'm glad now having had the watch for about a year that I was pushed to look in to them!

Brute

Hooked
IMG_3699.jpeg So…today is my birthday…my wife surprised me with this (actually a couple days ago)…there is a story about this watch, James Cameron and a close mutual friend.

My good friend Mike DeGruy was a multiple Emmy award winning cinematographer that specialized in nature films…I worked on several filming projects with him over the years while he lived in Hawaii. He was also the lead underwater cameraman and a sub pilot on James Cameron’s film Titanic. Mike died in a helicopter crash while working on another Cameron film in Australia while flying to Papua New Guinea…James Cameron spoke at Mike’s celebration of life.

Cameron helped design a submersible to do a solo dive to the bottom of the Marianas Trench, and Rolex was one of the sponsors of the project. He was wearing a Deep Sea Sea-Dweller during the dive. Rolex then commemorated the event with a special Deep Sea Sea-Dweller James Cameron edition with the D-Blue dial; the dial has a dark blue top that gradients to black signifying the descent into the Trench…I told my wife years ago that I would like one someday…

Ddays

Hooked
View attachment 403250 So…today is my birthday…my wife surprised me with this (actually a couple days ago)…there is a story about this watch, James Cameron and a close mutual friend.

My good friend Mike DeGruy was a multiple Emmy award winning cinematographer that specialized in nature films…I worked on several filming projects with him over the years while he lived in Hawaii. He was also the lead underwater cameraman and a sub pilot on James Cameron’s film Titanic. Mike died in a helicopter crash while working on another Cameron film in Australia while flying to Papua New Guinea…James Cameron spoke at Mike’s celebration of life.

Cameron helped design a submersible to do a solo dive to the bottom of the Marianas Trench, and Rolex was one of the sponsors of the project. He was wearing a Deep Sea Sea-Dweller during the dive. Rolex then commemorated the event with a special Deep Sea Sea-Dweller James Cameron edition with the D-Blue dial; the dial has a dark blue top that gradients to black signifying the descent into the Trench…I told my wife years ago that I would like one someday…
Thats pretty badass. And happy birthday!

I've considered getting a Rolex several times but I quit wearing watches years ago because I always destroy them.

Brute

Hooked
Thats pretty badass. And happy birthday!

I've considered getting a Rolex several times but I quit wearing watches years ago because I always destroy them.
Whenever I used to go out in my boat offshore trolling for big game, I never wore a watch with a metal band onboard...having a hot marlin or big ahi take off while you are the leader man could end badly...

Jsouder53

Hooked
View attachment 403250 So…today is my birthday…my wife surprised me with this (actually a couple days ago)…there is a story about this watch, James Cameron and a close mutual friend.

Happy Birthday! That is a cool story but sorry to hear about your friend.

Top Bottom