show your sunrise/sunset pictures

Brute

Hooked
Isn’t the state of Washington on fire too?
There are some small fires to the east of the Cascades…but we usually get smoke from the Fraser valley to the north…

our fire season this year has been relatively small in comparison to previous years…

TopoPilot

The sun had long sat in the Pacific Northwest but the ol Jeep and I went up into the mountains for a late night spin. The moon was full so I set a long exposure just to see what image I could get across the Puget Sound. This was the first time I ever captured the sun spitting it's particles on earth. They call it the Aurora Borealis. Anyway, I was stunned when I looked at the image through the cameras playback screen.

Attachments

• small Edited Aurora 2.jpg
    small Edited Aurora 2.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 13

Brute

Hooked
The sun had long sat in the Pacific Northwest but the ol Jeep and I went up into the mountains for a late night spin. The moon was full so I set a long exposure just to see what image I could get across the Puget Sound. This was the first time I ever captured the sun spitting it's particles on earth. They call it the Aurora Borealis. Anyway, I was stunned when I looked at the image through the cameras playback screen.

Awesome…where did you take this shot?

Top Bottom