show your sunrise/sunset pictures

Elroy231

Will do, it is so beautiful up here. Just need the weather to corporate a bit more. But the clouds and rain did make for an amazing sunset when it snuck through.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
Glad that you and the famy find the beauty up here. We don't have the mountain ranges found out west but we do have some beautiful views. Water every where! Sunsets galore!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bierpower

Hooked
I've been there as a child and don't remember too much. Thanks for that reminder. We take our kids to the Upper Penninsula every summer, we will have to put the porcupines on the list for next summer!

Spent many a Christmas vacation up around iron wood/ Lake Gogebic area on the snowmobiles. Always made a run out to Ontonagon to see how far out the lake was frozen.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
I've been there as a child and don't remember too much. Thanks for that reminder. We take our kids to the Upper Penninsula every summer, we will have to put the porcupines on the list for next summer!

Another vote for the porcupines! Also in the summer months, if you get a chance head over to Isle Royale and visit, beautiful island. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

We took the Ram up, and needed it with the two tons of crap my wife packs for trips. I’m still trying to figure how I can pack for a month in Africa in a backpack, but we fill an entire one ton truck to go up north for a weekend with the family. It’s mind boggling. But what ever makes her happy, I have Jeeps trips to plan [emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

You have that part figured out. Happy wife, happy life.

Have to compromise sometimes just to make sure.

Top Bottom