Show your Knives!

WJCO

Meme King
Nutnfancy?
I have a TrailMaster too. :thumb:

Indeed. When I first started winter camping, he taught me a ton of tips. I can actually say I go out there and use them. His stuff actually works in the snow, great tips and tricks. I don't watch much of his firearm stuff because the videos are so long, but love his backpacking videos.

Thunder

Ah cool, me too! Loved his backpacking videos. Watched 'em all. Some several times.
After he stopped doing them I stopped watching too.
I'm hoping for a big snow year. Love winter camping.

WJCO

Meme King
Ah cool, me too! Loved his backpacking videos. Watched 'em all. Some several times.
After he stopped doing them I stopped watching too.
I'm hoping for a big snow year. Love winter camping.

Same here. He recently did a solo snowshoeing video that had some tips and talks. It wasn't as good as his others but it was nice to see him getting out again.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Very nice! I love blades and could definitely dump a lot of money into them. Autos, including OTF, are now legal in Nevada. I’ve had my eye on a few but damn they are pricey.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Been meaning to add a pic of my used and abused 25 year old Trailmaster next to my pristine 2 year old Hogue EX-F01.

IMG_4277.JPG

TrailHunter

Hooked
Been meaning to add a pic of my used and abused 25 year old Trailmaster next to my pristine 2 year old Hogue EX-F01.

Both perfect in there own way! I am partial to the worn/used look but the new stuff is dam nice too... Knives, Guns, Jeeps.... expensive addictions, but worth every penny! (I’ve been overlooking Hogue... those are sweet lookin blades you have)

WJCO

Meme King

Love the Trailmaster. I have that same one. My God, it handles being abused. At Winter camp one year, we split a 4 foot piece of log lengthwise with that thing. Badass piece of steel.

TrailHunter

Hooked
I lost my favorite knife last week... (all Black Paramilitary 2). Was going to order another, but decided to give the “Para 3” a try... I like everything about it except they could have ditched the lanyard hole to allow for a deeper tip up carry.... Other than that, its an Awesome Knife. I really dig Spyderco’s Compression Lock.

IMG_6961.jpg

IMG_6962.jpg

GearHead71

I lost my favorite knife last week... (all Black Paramilitary 2). Was going to order another, but decided to give the “Para 3” a try... I like everything about it except they could have ditched the lanyard hole to allow for a deeper tip up carry.... Other than that, its an Awesome Knife. I really dig Spyderco’s Compression Lock.

View attachment 297598

View attachment 297599
I agree with the lanyard hole. That's about the only thing keeping me from buying one (and I want to wait and see the Mantra 3)

I just got a kizer envoy last week to play with anodizing.

Before:
IMG_20180308_111143.jpg

Set up:
IMG_20180308_131544.jpg

After:
IMG_20180308_150126.jpg

IMG_20180315_180502.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

TrailHunter

Hooked
I agree with the lanyard hole. That's about the only thing keeping me from buying one (and I want to wait and see the Mantra 3)

I just got a kizer envoy last week to play with anodizing.

What a difference! Looks Great!

There are a couple deep clips for the Para 3... I'm going to pick one up, should solve the problem.

GearHead71

What a difference! Looks Great!

There are a couple deep clips for the Para 3... I'm going to pick one up, should solve the problem.
Thanks! It was my first time anodizing and was a lot of fun.

I'd love to see the deep carry clip when you get it. The PM2 has always been a little large for me and I really like the para 3 other than how high it rides.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Top Bottom