show your jeep in snow

Holeshot

Banned
yea... it melts... but not if its 5 below zero... :naw:

I have a short vid of the yota but it won't load on photobucket.

There are some other big trucks in our club. 1 tacoma on 44's, 1 on 38's, an old dodge on 44's, few full size chevy's on 44's, couple YJ's on 44's also.

Holeshot

Banned
ho finally it worked!!

here's the F350 called the titanic (has a broken lock in front left wheel) towing my friends truggy (broken front drivashaft middle u-joint and center bearing) and the big chevroyota following.

[video]http://s53.beta.photobucket.com/user/holeshot753/media/IMG_0608-1_zps861f1a23.mp4.html[/video]

Last edited:

Tackerdown

Banned
I saw the first vid but couldn't view the 2nd one.

You west coast jeepers seem like you can go anywhere , everything around here is privat. I need an HVAC Job out there.

Tackerdown

Banned
Hay Trailridden do you have any pics of your jeep ,i'd like to see a bblift with a stock bumper and 35's . I have a 2.5 BB but still have my stock 32's.

TrailRidden

Hay Trailridden do you have any pics of your jeep ,i'd like to see a bblift with a stock bumper and 35's . I have a 2.5 BB but still have my stock 32's.

Unfortunately I only have a few shots of her sitting in my drive way so far. Taking a day trip to a near by OHV park this month though, should have some "live action" shots then. :clap2:
phone.108.jpg
phone.111.jpg

Tackerdown

Banned
thanks very nice. I wasn't going to go 35 yet but that looks allot better than 33's. I'll just have to get my spacers and do the mods sooner than I was planning.
:2thumbsup:

TrailRidden

thanks very nice. I wasn't going to go 35 yet but that looks allot better than 33's. I'll just have to get my spacers and do the mods sooner than I was planning.
:2thumbsup:

Thanks! Yeah I really like the way it looks. I cant wait to give it a good trail test.

Tackerdown

Banned
Thanks! Yeah I really like the way it looks. I cant wait to give it a good trail test.
if you do allot of flexin your going to do some rubbin. My son ripped out his outer fender bracket on our last trip. but i guess thats less he has to do later:yup: he has a 4" full lift but hasn't trimmed his fenders yet.

TrailRidden

if you do allot of flexin your going to do some rubbin. My son ripped out his outer fender bracket on our last trip. but i guess thats less he has to do later:yup: he has a 4" full lift but hasn't trimmed his fenders yet.

haha, yeah I've taken on a few obstacles around my lil farm and have already noticed front tire rub while semi flexed. Cant wait to get the flat fenders, should help a lot.

TriggerMan

The day after I bought it.

Not bad for SE AZ, but I haven't really got a chance to go play much.

Sandy in Snow.jpg
Sandy in Snow(1).jpg

By the way, this is my first post. Have to figure out what size img is the best and all...

Top Bottom