show your jeep in snow

BlueBox

Hit 500 mi yesterday and got to take it out to a nearby offroad park with some other locals. Had a more exciting day that expected with all the ice and snow.

150221Cliffs-5.jpg

big dr

It doesn't happen often in So Cal,, and when it does,, you got to be in the right place at the right time:thumb:

Attachments

• photo-27.jpg
    photo-27.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 173
  • photo-28.jpg
    photo-28.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 173

BlueBox

Looks like fun, nice color Jeep. Did you go to the cliffs?

Yup that was cliffs. Trail 13. Was super icy. Got about 3/4 of the way up with the Rubicon, but ended up the one guy with a winch had to winch me and the 7 other jeeps up.

Super fun first outing though

JLSilerJK

Yup that was cliffs. Trail 13. Was super icy. Got about 3/4 of the way up with the Rubicon, but ended up the one guy with a winch had to winch me and the 7 other jeeps up.

Super fun first outing though
Whoa, good to know thanks. Would you go again in those conditions or wait til it melts a bit? I havent been there yet but am getting the itch to go. There's a Facebook group thinking about going this Sat but after they saw the Vids from your group on youtube the date may be pushed back. (I think I saw your Rubi parked in the distance in a vid)

Mtbhjm

When they plow snow into your friend's parking spot at school, the clear solution is to trade spots.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424819938.818715.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424819988.997230.jpg

AJK

Not a trail pic but couple of my favorite buddy's my little girl and my golden retriever playing in the snow next to my Jeep. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424831462.062391.jpg

BlueBox

Whoa, good to know thanks. Would you go again in those conditions or wait til it melts a bit? I havent been there yet but am getting the itch to go. There's a Facebook group thinking about going this Sat but after they saw the Vids from your group on youtube the date may be pushed back. (I think I saw your Rubi parked in the distance in a vid)

Yea there are a few vids posted from the day. See the one sliding backward down the hill?

I'd say as long as you go into it with the right expectations it's worth going. Just know that a lot of terrain that would be normally no big deal can end up needing a which. We didn't cover much ground but still had a bunch of fun. Weather was nice too, in the 30s

Top Bottom