Show your daily car!!!

image.jpg
My DD open aired since September of last year........I don't know if I'll ever put the the top and doors on again......doesn't get any better than this for me..........love my Jeep :D

Driven daily unless I take one of the Jeepsters...

FC0E7E29-2A52-4605-9179-2EDA9A9E66FE_zpsnqnmnrgx.jpg

Wow awesome dd jeeps here. Heres mine, not a jeep dd though. But its mildly built with twins, trans, sticks, efi, and trac bars. Also is my tow rig for the jeep.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using WAYALIFE mobile app

:D we dress in the winter generally Green and summer is the Brown .lol....

Attachments

• 1388598631391.jpg
    1388598631391.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 271
You guys are lucky to drive your jeeps everyday my DD is a lil more cumbersome but I get around..
Parking is tough in the city sometimes but I always get it in somewhere :DImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388599097.388579.jpgyes those cars were there before I parked here

Sent from bad apples...

View attachment 43408
My DD open aired since September of last year........I don't know if I'll ever put the the top and doors on again......doesn't get any better than this for me..........love my Jeep :D

Was able to do the same living in SoCal! Now in VA, top and door on and off all season do to crapy weather. Love you Armor Doors! Stay safe Bro!

my dd with the new lights

View attachment 62379

Wow... after seeing all the rigs @ SEMA with 3 lightbars I always thought it was ridiculous.... But based on where you live, you are probably in the 0.05% of the population who can actually take advantage of all that light!!! You guys have some treacherous roads up there!

Top Bottom