SHOW us the SNOW!!

Jsouder53

Hooked
We had a storm pass through the last couple days

IMG_7476.jpg
IMG_7596.jpg

We got about 8 inches in Gateway but in Big Sky we got about 2 feet in some areas

Last edited:

Jsouder53

Hooked
The saddest excuse of a snow blower I have ever seen IMG_7503.jpg it broke when it found an ice chunk under the snow... I was terrified of running over the cord as well

Jsouder53

Hooked
So awesome!! That must have been damn near perfect.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

That’s great you have the place to yourself!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

It was a great day of skiing! Not a single wait at any lift! Plus there was about 2 feet of snow from the beginning of the week.

I might have to air down to go up my driveway this morning... View attachment 359429 View attachment 359430 View attachment 359431

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks like you already made a few attempts lol I’ve been stuck in my driveway before too

Brute

Hooked
It was a great day of skiing! Not a single wait at any lift! Plus there was about 2 feet of snow from the beginning of the week.

Looks like you already made a few attempts lol I’ve been stuck in my driveway before too

My driveway is steepest near my house...and of course the pavement under the snow has a frozen layer. I’ll be able to get up it after airing down to 4 psi...

jdofmemi

The saddest excuse of a snow blower I have ever seen View attachment 359425 it broke when it found an ice chunk under the snow... I was terrified of running over the cord as well

That just looks sad.

Had one similar when I was a kid. What a POS. Tried to use it once, it wouldn't throw snow far enough to clear a single path.

Gave it away after one try, went back to a shovel

Jsouder53

Hooked
My driveway is steepest near my house...and of course the pavement under the snow has a frozen layer. I’ll be able to get up it after airing down to 4 psi...

That’ll certainly help you get out!

That just looks sad.

Had one similar when I was a kid. What a POS. Tried to use it once, it wouldn't throw snow far enough to clear a single path.

Gave it away after one try, went back to a shovel

I’m going to see if the company will buy a small gas powered one, hopefully they say yes!

Lol. You think that’s bad check out the power shovels 🤣🤣

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Haha no thank you [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Brute

Hooked
You may need to get a dog with a lift kit🤣🤣

I may need to get them snow shoes...yesterday day our older dog jumped off the porch and went in over his head...he wasn’t too happy about it. We’ve really had to keep an eye on them when letting them out to tinkle, they easily could bury themselves and freeze

Jsouder53

Hooked
I may need to get them snow shoes...yesterday day our older dog jumped off the porch and went in over his head...he wasn’t too happy about it. We’ve really had to keep an eye on them when letting them out to tinkle, they easily could bury themselves and freeze

I have to shovel a path for our chihuahuas when we get a lot of snow [emoji23] or they won’t even leave the deck to do their business.

Top Bottom