Show off your WAYALIFE Decals!

I finally decided that the Olive Green banner would be the perfect accent color for my Oscar and of course they are no longer available. ☹️ I'm going with the Flat Black for now, but if anyone has a spare Olive Green banner that they wouldn't mind parting with, drop me line. As you can see Oscar is in desperate need. [emoji6]
View attachment 191562

I agree the Olive Green would look great on there. I almost went flat black on mine but after seeing a few pictures I realized they are so hard to see. Put it up high on the windshield and it's pretty much pointless, or put it down below the tint line and then it's still hard to see and almost in line of sight when sitting inside.

I finally decided that the Olive Green banner would be the perfect accent color for my Oscar and of course they are no longer available. ☹️ I'm going with the Flat Black for now, but if anyone has a spare Olive Green banner that they wouldn't mind parting with, drop me line. As you can see Oscar is in desperate need. [emoji6]
View attachment 191562

Try sending Eddie a PM. They may be out of stock currently. Still flying my olive green. It's held up well to the SW heat.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458852241.453596.jpg

I agree the Olive Green would look great on there. I almost went flat black on mine but after seeing a few pictures I realized they are so hard to see. Put it up high on the windshield and it's pretty much pointless, or put it down below the tint line and then it's still hard to see and almost in line of sight when sitting inside.

Your right, I need to rethink the color!

Got mine put on Sunday...was questioning the green but IMO turned out great!

Attachments

• 1459348859195.jpg
    1459348859195.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 181
  • 1459348885941.jpg
    1459348885941.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 182
Top Bottom