Show off your WAYALIFE Decals!

TJ4fun

Hello all, I just received my WAYALIFE windshield sticker in the mail. Maybe some of you know the best, surefire way to get them installed straight and bubble free. I would appreciate your advise. Thanks.

REKLESS-RED

Hello all, I just received my WAYALIFE windshield sticker in the mail. Maybe some of you know the best, surefire way to get them installed straight and bubble free. I would appreciate your advise. Thanks.

Center it. Then use your windshield as the line to keep it level. Wash you windshield then use an alcohol rub. Let it dry then apply. You'll have no worries with bubbles, the letters are thin enough it doesn't happen and if it does they can be rubbed out.

Havoc40

Clean with alcohol. Measure, tape off the top of the sticker, then cut 2 letter sections while it's still taped. That way you can focus on 2 letters at a time. Flip the sticker up and pull off the backing. Then, starting at the corner of 1 letter, work your way down using a credit card to push any air bubbles out. Peel away the top layer. Move on to the next section

rich67

Caught the Bug

The best way is to take the top down and go at it from above. Center it with the rear view mirror, and use masking tape at the opposite ends to hold it level. Then, peel at one and and slowly work your way across.

REKLESS-RED

The best way is to take the top down and go at it from above. Center it with the rear view mirror, and use masking tape at the opposite ends to hold it level. Then, peel at one and and slowly work your way across.

Agreed with going at it from the top! But your rear view mirror is actually not centered in your windshield neither is the Jeep grill in your windshield...weird but don't use those as your center mark.

TJ4fun

I like the idea of taking off the top because i really don't want to reach to far across the windshield. Great excuse to remove the top. Thanks.

Top Bottom