Show off your WAYALIFE Decals!

They were out of white, glad I got silver shows up good at night.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Why not yellow? I almost had to "settle" for silver...easily my second choice. They do seem to have a reflective factor to them which is cool. Looks good though!

Why not yellow? I almost had to "settle" for silver...easily my second choice. They do seem to have a reflective factor to them which is cool. Looks good though!

No reason on not getting yellow. Haven't seen any other jeeps around here with one yet. I get lots of looks and questions about what does it mean. Always say its a Jeep thing you wouldn't understand.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks bud and it appears a lot closer to the same in person. I have thanked Eddie a bunch already haha. I am moving to Santa Clarita this weekend man so I should be a little closer to hang out and wheel! (Sorry to derail the thread there)

Is this a custom order? I need one for the commando as well!

Is this a custom order? I need one for the commando as well!

I am honestly not sure. Eddie might be waiting to hear from me regarding this one and how it matches the paint. I PM'd him a little bit ago and going to take a picture in the sun tomorrow and PM him that one. I'll try to remember to ask him and PM you.

Love that Sheriff Jeep!

I am honestly not sure. Eddie might be waiting to hear from me regarding this one and how it matches the paint. I PM'd him a little bit ago and going to take a picture in the sun tomorrow and PM him that one. I'll try to remember to ask him and PM you.

Love that Sheriff Jeep!

Thanks man! Let me know so Eddie can take my money. I love it too and wish it was my patrol vehicle.

On both sides...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1390785661267.jpg
    1390785661267.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 343
Top Bottom