Just got mine applied yesterday

Attachments

• 1438522171888.jpg
    1438522171888.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 276
  • 1438522190932.jpg
    1438522190932.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 278
First trip off road with my 08 JK. Just got it a month ago!

20150731_154152%20Large_zpsgjkw37bp.jpg

Well, I had made it myself with my vinyl cutter as I looked through the preferred vendors section and saw nothing about a preferred decal vendor for Wayalife. But since one of you just brought up a "store", I looked up an saw the store entrance, and got on there immediately and ordered one. Sorry for the problems, but I did not realize these were available...someone should mention this in the vendors section maybe, which was the logical place to look? If anyone doubts I just purchased a decal from the store, let me know and i will post my receipt...SORRY

Finally - Got My WAL Swag On!!!

2015-08-04 12.39.26.jpg

2015-08-04 12.43.51_Front.jpg

This is the "Olive Green" wish it was a bit darker, more of an "Olive Drab" color... Being a graphic designer, we will see how long the banner lasts before it drives me nuts and I swap it to Silver or Black... Maybe I can get with the man about adding a color to the palette or having it done... Not looking for exact match, but closer would be great... Maybe even a Charcoal Gray... ;)

2015-08-04 12.37.36.jpg

2015-08-04 12.37.43_back.jpg

Not going to lie, I love this one and it's location - but a word to the wise on install, watch the center of the A's, O's and P they were a bit more stubborn to come off the paper and stay... Lost one of the A's... ;)

Last edited:
View attachment 157877

View attachment 157878

This is the "Olive Green" wish it was a bit darker, more of an "Olive Drab" color... Being a graphic designer, we will see how long the banner lasts before it drives me nuts and I swap it to Silver or Black... Maybe I can get with the man about adding a color to the palette or having it done... Not looking for exact match, but closer would be great... Maybe even a Charcoal Gray... ;)

View attachment 157881

View attachment 157880

Not going to lie, I love this one and it's location - but a word to the wise on install, watch the center of the A's, O's and P they were a bit more stubborn to come off the paper and stay... Lost one of the A's... ;)

That's why I had to buy a second decal. 😉😁

Well, I had made it myself with my vinyl cutter as I looked through the preferred vendors section and saw nothing about a preferred decal vendor for Wayalife. But since one of you just brought up a "store", I looked up an saw the store entrance, and got on there immediately and ordered one. Sorry for the problems, but I did not realize these were available...someone should mention this in the vendors section maybe, which was the logical place to look? If anyone doubts I just purchased a decal from the store, let me know and i will post my receipt...SORRY

Not to sound like an ass but why would the owner of the forum have to put his own store or mention of his store in the preferred vendors section?

Anyway glad your ordered one from Wayalife

Top Bottom