Show off your tattoos

Labricon

Caught the Bug
First one done during Vegas trip with my wife for the years my sons and I spent training to get our Black belts in Tae Kwon Do
image.jpg
Second for career ....will have start finish years in empty banner next January at 30 years
image.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Working on a David and Goliath battle scene. Going back for more next week. Goliath's legs are cut off because there will be ground there. David is standing on the hill while Goliath is coming up from behind it. 1st time using this artist and I love his work and attitude.

DSC02992.JPG
DSC02995.jpg
DSC02994.jpg

NavyJeeper

Been in the navy for seven years now and I say I have gathered quite a collection over the years
View attachment 194146
This is a tribute to my favorite band in the world the dropkick murphys! This is a tattoo of the album cover and actually made it on the music video "rose tattoo" and the album booklet with this one!
The rest are just some of the tattoos I have didn't wanna post all of em. Some were done overseas and some in the states but all were done by active duty service members who tattoo to make some extra money, pretty cool stuff View attachment 194148 View attachment 194149 View attachment 194150 View attachment 194151 View attachment 194152 ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458667740.253291.jpg

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Thanks WJCO......tattoo artist's take on St. Michael ......David and Goliath are looking awesome.....look forward to seeing it complete

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks brotha, love the David and Goliath scene, you get it on the back of the arm?

Thanks. It's on the side but the David character goes toward the back a little. I don't know if I'm going to do a full wrap sleeve or just have him finish it on the outside of the arm.

WJCO

Meme King
Got some more done on this piece. The red/brown lines in the back are just wash lines. He'll be adding mountains/rocks/etc.

FYI, bicep/under arm hurts like hell. Especially 4 layers of ink.

DSC03025.jpg

DSC03027.JPG

Top Bottom