Show off your tattoos

WJCO

Meme King
Finished the upper part of my left arm. Hurt like hell, worst pain so far for me. It's hard to see in the photos, but he basically extended mountains and clouds from the other side.

IMG_20161130_193239_831.jpg

Draconianwinter

These are the only ones i have. It's a Japanese wave style with three cherry blossoms and it was put around my daughters name 20161130_214754.jpg

sent from your basement

Ddays

Hooked
Yow, 2 year bump. Any new ones out there? Went to the Pittsburgh Tattoo Expo to check out some potential artists with my daughter today. Will be first for both of us.

WJCO

Meme King
Yow, 2 year bump. Any new ones out there? Went to the Pittsburgh Tattoo Expo to check out some potential artists with my daughter today. Will be first for both of us.

Congrats. What are you guys thinking of getting?

Ddays

Hooked
Congrats. What are you guys thinking of getting?

I'm still kicking it round. Thinking of a bicep wrap of some kind of an outdoor scene. Mountains and a lake with some trees. Shit, every time I think I know what I want I see something different & go back to the drawing board.
The Expo was fantastic. So many cool people with just unreal ink. We did find two artists we're gonna consult in a couple weeks so maybe they'll have some input too.

WJCO

Meme King
Shit, every time I think I know what I want I see something different & go back to the drawing board.

I get it. I didn't get my first tattoo until later in life for that exact reason.

I've tossed around the idea of an outdoor scene as well. Been into the outdoors my entire life, so it's fitting. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Slimebones

Just be sure to get large graphics, not small stuff. Otherwise things tend to bleed together and become indistinguishable with age.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Gonna get my first one here this summer hopefully as well. Just need to find a good local artist

Ddays

Hooked
Gonna get my first one here this summer hopefully as well. Just need to find a good local artist

Taylor and I went to a tattoo convention this Spring over here and found some really good artists. Was able to talk with several of them & have it narrowed down to a couple.

Top Bottom