Show off your Jeep!

Gacrux

Lol, I was just teasing. I don’t speak Russian. I am Polish, I guess that’s close enough, hopefully we can be friends on here.... stick around, there’s plenty of very useful information on here, no matter what kind of Jeep you have [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I dont look friends from Russia. Here absolutely other people and another stories. It is a lot of interesting, and useful information. Thanks to you once again, I have understood that you joke.Sorry for the translation.

Sent from my BV6000 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Andy5160

Hooked
Yeah about that, due to personal shit monthly payment on the jeep after rolling in other deal into it became way to high, I can have two Rubicon's for what I am paying now so I listed it for sale two days ago[emoji19]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Well the Jeep is in the picture but the important part is the guy sitting next to it. That's my Dad, he just had his second leg amputated and this is his first time outside on his new ride! It's been a great day with him so far. His lung cancer is back and growing quickly so we won't have a ton of these left. He's tired and he's not going in for treatment for it this time. Just wanted to post this someplace, thanks. IMG_20171022_144549.jpg

JKbrick

Well the Jeep is in the picture but the important part is the guy sitting next to it. That's my Dad, he just had his second leg amputated and this is his first time outside on his new ride! It's been a great day with him so far. His lung cancer is back and growing quickly so we won't have a ton of these left. He's tired and he's not going in for treatment for it this time. Just wanted to post this someplace, thanks. View attachment 280559

Make the best of what you have left with him, everything else will still be here.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom