Show Off Your Half Doors!

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Just bought my Mopar half doors, can't wait to get them in. Where can I read on the reported changes to the uppers? What year did this occur? What were the changes?

I have not been able to find anything on the net, but my dealer told me they had a new jeep on the lot that had the new uppers and they were bad ass. They sold the jeep before I could check them out. He said they were a lot more sturdy and looked like they sealed really well.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
This thread needs a bump...

I’ve been wanting half doors for a while and think I’ll finally be getting a set depending on my tax return lol I’ll probably be getting the bestop soft doors for the easy stow-ability and low cost uppers and lower combo without needing paint match.

*Yes I understand they don’t have the best reviews for keeping rain out.

Last edited:

RyanHanley

My rugged ridge half doors but I just brought mopar half doors that I will post a pic of once painted and put together

IMG_0713.jpg

I would definitely make an offer on the fronts, but I highly doubt you would want to split them up.

You never know. I ran the front doorless and only had rears to keep stuff from rolling out. I sold them to a guy that only wanted rears for his dog. So it's possible.

Good luck.

Top Bottom