Show me your beadlocks

nbunga

Caught the Bug
You find a set of wheels you like yet?
Yeah I think I wanna go with the raceline Monsters.

But then I say to myself, what if I want to upgrade axles a year from now? Should I just get the $200 steel beadlocks for now so it’s not such a big hit later to change wheels, then I say screw it, just get nice ones now, you can sell them later if need be. Then I think if I do upgrade axles, it will probably just be a Pro Rock 44, so I wouldn’t need new wheels. It’s a viscous cycle!

jdofmemi

But then I say to myself, what if I want to upgrade axles a year from now? Should I just get the $200 steel beadlocks for now so it’s not such a big hit later to change wheels, then I say screw it, just get nice ones now, you can sell them later if need be. Then I think if I do upgrade axles, it will probably just be a Pro Rock 44, so I wouldn’t need new wheels. It’s a viscous cycle!

Get the good ones now. You won't regret it.
If you go bigger later, you can do something like the hybrid axles I got from Bill, and keep the same tires and wheels. That set up should be plenty for a two door👍

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Get the good ones now. You won't regret it.
If you go bigger later, you can do something like the hybrid axles I got from Bill, and keep the same tires and wheels. That set up should be plenty for a two door👍
Yeah you’re right. Plus my luck I would probably bend a steel wheel and ruin it, thus eliminating any money saved.

Weebz

Caught the Bug

I don’t think there is a person here who won’t say the same thing Jerry said which is do it right the first time. The minute you start to compromise on what you want you open the door for doubt. problems, regret and ultimately spending more money. Get what you want and be done with it.

TrailHunter

Hooked
I bought my ATX slabs used from a member here... probably saved a few hundred bucks.... they were pretty hammered but cleaned up nicely with a little elbow grease.... cool thing was I never had to worry about that "first scratch"... I looked like a seasoned wheeler as soon as I bolted them on. :cool: It was a great purchase... the slabs are awesome.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I don’t think there is a person here who won’t say the same thing Jerry said which is do it right the first time. The minute you start to compromise on what you want you open the door for doubt. problems, regret and ultimately spending more money. Get what you want and be done with it.
I agree. Plus they will look cooler

Top Bottom