Show me your beadlocks

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I’ve never been one to pay attention to what wheels people have on their Jeeps, and for some reason I’m shopping for beadlocks now. I would like to see the different options out there.

Show me what you got and what kind they are. I think I’m leaning toward something shiny.

14ACES

I am running the KMC RG beadlocks. I have no complaints. Compared to my method beadlocks there is no competition. Kmc fit and finish is absolutely better than Methods. No issue mounting my BFG KM3 39” tires on them either.

IMG_1582.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I am running the KMC RG beadlocks. I have no complaints. Compared to my method beadlocks there is no competition. Kmc fit and finish is absolutely better than Methods. No issue mounting my BFG KM3 39” tires on them either.

View attachment 361202

Ive been looking at those, they are sharp

Dale72

Hooked

View attachment 361202

I have them also. But they are sitting in the storage shed right now I will be ordering tires for them shortly

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
Here’s something a little different from the usual suspects. Dirty Life DT-1 in granite.
They can be both a beadlock or a non-beadlock.
IMG_4176.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Another word of advice: If you get machined aluminum, when they arrive, do not even open the boxes, take them directly to a powdercoater and get them clearcoated.
I didn't do that on my first set and they looked bad after a few years, even with Sharkhide, polishing, waxing, etc. These went right to the PC guy.

I do love the bling factor on the Trail Readys.

hd.jpg

Attachments

• wh3.jpg
    wh3.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 95

fiend

Caught the Bug
ATX Chamber Pro II’s. They came “raw” and were shiny, but I had them powder coated (wheels black, rings gun metal). I think this wheel has been discontinued. IMG_5102.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
ATX Chamber Pro II’s. They came “raw” and were shiny, but I had them powder coated (wheels black, rings gun metal). I think this wheel has been discontinued. View attachment 361212

Unfortunately, they have been. I tried for 3 weeks to find a set of these, even undrilled, with the help of "He who shall not be named here ever again" and no luck. I also ended up having mine PC'd black and recycled to the JL

Top Bottom