Shock install

black pearl

Hooked
Can you do the ignition trick for code read out?
Turn key to on position. Then turn in off, on three times ending in the on position. And get a code read out in the gage cluster.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mikecal9985

IMG_0734.jpg
IMG_0735.jpg
IMG_0736.jpg
IMG_0737.jpg
IMG_0738.jpg

Ok so these are all the codes that it’s giving me. What does it all mean and is it something to worry about? Like I said I’m going to my mechanic on Tuesday so I’ll have him look at it as well...the cooling system one is the one that concern me the most I guess, Jeeps temperature seems to be normal while driving tho.

black pearl

Hooked
Possibly a bad thermostat or temp sensor and possibly a ground issue in the headlight Circuit. From what I got looking online.
Edit: I see you were low on coolant. That could possibly set something off also.

Mikecal9985

regarding those light codes, did you install aftermarket LED lights?

The Jeep came with some aftermarket LED headlights, I’ve had the Jeep for about 2years and it never gave me any codes. I do have two small LED pods and a 20” on my front bumper, but they are connected to my Spod and have been that way since I bought the Jeep and never gave me any codes either.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Glad you figured it out. On Project JK there is a code description for future reference. As for the fluid film it is a coating to help prevent rust. It will help with the finish on the Rancho's to protect them.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom