Shaver Lake trails 7/24 - 7/26

Metal Junkie

Thinking of heading up to Shaver Lake area this weekend to do a little wheeling and relaxing. Would really like to do some fishing if I can find some water. Was wondering if anyone has been to Strawberry or Mirror lately?

Thank you

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Haven't been up that way recently and if it's anything like it is here in Tahoe, everything is drying up pretty fast. Might have better luck with Coyote Lake being that it's bigger.

JKRicky

I was up at Brewer this weekend and was up at Red/Coyote about two weeks ago. All of the lakes have been surprisingly full! I've been to Strawberry which is a pretty fun trail and should have plenty of water based off of the other lakes. I'd join you if I could this weekend. If you happen to go the following weekend on a Subday, I should be able to join ya.

ArmyofMike

I was up at Brewer this weekend and was up at Red/Coyote about two weeks ago. All of the lakes have been surprisingly full! I've been to Strawberry which is a pretty fun trail and should have plenty of water based off of the other lakes. I'd join you if I could this weekend. If you happen to go the following weekend on a Subday, I should be able to join ya.

I think I saw you on the trail! ;)

k9king78

I was at Red Lake and Coyote this past weekend and both were full. Coyote had more people than Red Lake.

Metal Junkie

Heading up to Shaver this weekend. Planning on going to strawberry. Had a friend that went up there last weekend and said, the fishing was awesome. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Rccrwlr

Heading up to Shaver this weekend. Planning on going to strawberry. Had a friend that went up there last weekend and said, the fishing was awesome. Let me know if anyone is interested.

New have a new vendor here we need to welcome? Do you actually work for Advance Adaptors?

Top Bottom