Seats causing back pain?

My lower back usually kills me after about an hour and a half of sitting, but my 08 JK doesn't seem to bother me as much as others. Maybe it's just because I love driving it so much. ��

I do hate the floor plan, though... I can't pull my left foot up because of the way it's formed and that does bug me. I'm thinking about installing a dead peddle to see if that helps at all. ��

dead pedal does help :thumb:

These seats were designed around casual use not for long trips. One thing that has helped me is I dropped putting my wallet in my back pocket. I keep it in my front pocket. Before I started that I found I always left in my pocket while driving. This actually throws your spine out of alignment. Try keeping it in your front pocket instead. It helps allot. Other than that you can buy various things designed to help support your back while driving, but I find most of them useless. Best option is getting new seats that are built for being in them for a long period of time. Usually something that doesn't allow much movement side to side is a good idea. That's just my .02 on it. Definitely though don't keeping your wallet in your back pocket of you do so.

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I've noticed the same problem with my wallet depending on what pants I wear. I normal keep it in the front pocket now and does seem to help a fair amount.

Top Bottom