Scorpicon Build Thread

StrizzyChris

Man, that is a good looking house! :yup: Congrats

Nice house and a big hearty congrats!!!:thumbup:

Congrats on the home!!!

Congrats on the house :thumb:

Congrats on the new house!!

Scorpion will look good parked in front of your new home! Congrats to both of you!

Congratulations! ! Home ownership is awesome!!

Thanks guys! :blush:

StrizzyChris

Congrats Chris and Kim! thats a beautiful house! hopefully this means we are finally able to meet and wheel at rausch creek or another trail sometime in the near future!

I will definitely be looking at all the places to wheel when I get back home, and am open to some PA play. :brows: Unfortunately the volume and variety of wheeling wont be as accessible as out here :grayno:

Congrats Chris! Kitty and I will be driving out there one day, is that the driveway on the left there? Looks like a great place to bleed my brakes :brows:

You and Kitty are always welcome in our home! :yup: :thumb:

Wow! Should have gone to mursing school. :crazyeyes:

I get that a lot :cheesy: It is a great job, but it took liking like a hobo (i.e. living in an RV and renting craigslist rooms) for the past 7 years to get here. But vowing to be debt free since paying off college loans has really shaped my priorities in life :yup:

Congrats Chris! Hopefully you make it out west everyone once in a while. :thumb:

Thanks! I really do hope to get out with you before I officially leave! :thumb:

Congrats!
Love the brick. Nice looking home.

That, plus the clay tile roof and all the 100year old wood throughout the interior is what really sold us on the house. We ae amazed at the condition and craftsmanship that lasted through the crime scene that is known as the 70's era :eek:

MTG

Caught the Bug
I will definitely be looking at all the places to wheel when I get back home, and am open to some PA play. :brows: Unfortunately the volume and variety of wheeling wont be as accessible as out here :gray no:

Just don't drink the water…we have enough of "those" threads already. :crazyeyes:

I get that a lot :cheesy: It is a great job, but it took liking like a hobo (i.e. living in an RV and renting craigslist rooms) for the past 7 years to get here. But vowing to be debt free since paying off college loans has really shaped my priorities in life :yup:

You should just max out your credit cards and leverage everything else to the hilt. It's the 'merican way. :yup:

Thanks! I really do hope to get out with you before I officially leave! :thumb:

When do you leave? Officially, that is.

BTW, when you leave would you mind playing this song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VastXQ_hPb0

;)

StrizzyChris

Congrats to you both on your new home.:thumb::beer:

Thanks!

Just don't drink the water…we have enough of "those" threads already. :crazyeyes:

hahaha I'm more of a whisky and Beer guy anyway! :drinks:

When do you leave? Officially, that is.

We will be moving back at the end of November. We did strike a deal/contract with our current hospital that's too good to pass up which will have us flying more than we want, but also giving us a 6 day on 8 day off schedule. So it appears we will be living in Ohio, but working in Cali for a little while after the wedding.

BTW, when you leave would you mind playing this song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VastXQ_hPb0

Only if you, Overlander, ttfhell, and Panda reenact the 50 second mark every time you guys wheel without me.

Asinine

Congrats on all the life changes!

What springs are you running in the front? EVO shipped mine with 250-14 both top and bottom, which doesn't seem right. They should be two different rates top and bottom, like the rears.

Like reading the thread, maybe we'll get to run a trail before you leave Cali....

10frank9

Web Wheeler
So I haven't read the entire build thread or the other three you started about your rig...... So, did you get one tons and 40's??? :grayno:

StrizzyChris

Congrats on all the life changes!

What springs are you running in the front? EVO shipped mine with 250-14 both top and bottom, which doesn't seem right. They should be two different rates top and bottom, like the rears.

Like reading the thread, maybe we'll get to run a trail before you leave Cali....

250/250 coilrates for me in the front.

Congrats on the new house man! Looks awesome! :thumb:

Congrats dude and love the build can't wait to see more

Thanks! It'll be a slow build, as mentioned in the first posts, but home to get some more work done to it over the next year or so once I finally have a garage to work on her it :yup:

So I haven't read the entire build thread or the other three you started about your rig...... So, did you get one tons and 40's??? :grayno:

Which thread? I think I started another one asking about a 3 link set-up but didnt end up going that route. I was told that its only for mega flex and shouldnt be wasted on anything other than 42's

Not quite but his rock rails are Cleeeeeen :cheesy:

THIS!!!! ^^^

Jaydoc1

So, Strizzy, you seem like a stand-up guy so I feel totally comfortable asking you this: How's abouts you throw on a Trektop NX so I can see what it looks like with that GenRight tire carrier? Thanks, Dude. You're the best. :thumb:

p.s. Big time congrats on the house!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
So, Strizzy, you seem like a stand-up guy so I feel totally comfortable asking you this: How's abouts you throw on a Trektop NX so I can see what it looks like with that GenRight tire carrier? Thanks, Dude. You're the best. :thumb:

If you go back in this thread you can see pics of it.

And I think he sold the jeep because he scratched the rims on the rubicon.

Jaydoc1

If you go back in this thread you can see pics of it.

I must not have let each page load long enough. I saw his carrier but never saw it with a Trektop. I was just being silly anyway but now that you tell me that there actually IS a picture with a Trektop I'll have to look much more closely!

And, BTW, I would also get rid of my JK if I'd scratched up a set of slabs. There's no coming back from that! :tearsdrip:

StrizzyChris

How did I miss this?! :idontknow:

....anyway, I have been searching and cant believe that I actually cant find any pics of this combo on my computer or phone. Every pic I have of the NX and carrier is of just the top and no rear panels or windows in. I think Kim just MIGHT have a couple. Ill keep digging and see if I can find something.

This is also true :yup:

Top Bottom