Sand Hollow... why did I wait so long!

Colorado4x4

It’s really a fun place and there are so many trails that you can still have fun on. The XJ in our group was on a 3” and 35’s. Albeit he’s a very skilled driver but he took on everything that there was to offer (and then some [emoji51]). However I’d say SH is a 3 rig minimum. So plan accordingly and have a kick ass time.

Hell yea brother. We’re trying to plan a trip! It looks like a massive Offroad park with endless obstacles! That’s my favorite type of wheeling honesty. Getting out of the rigs. Taking pictures, spotting each other and having a big time. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Hell yea brother. We’re trying to plan a trip! It looks like a massive Offroad park with endless obstacles! That’s my favorite type of wheeling honesty. Getting out of the rigs. Taking pictures, spotting each other and having a big time. [emoji1303]

Haha yeah it really is the best kind. My favorite 2 things about it are there is literally something for everyone. Got a stock rig, no problem. Got a full on buggy, you’ll be challenged and then everywhere in between. And the second is you can easily run 2-3 trails and be home in time for dinner or better yet... at a night run [emoji48]

If you plan a trip hit me up. We’ll make the drive down. I have a growing list of trails that I really want to check out.

Colorado4x4

Haha yeah it really is the best kind. My favorite 2 things about it are there is literally something for everyone. Got a stock rig, no problem. Got a full on buggy, you’ll be challenged and then everywhere in between. And the second is you can easily run 2-3 trails and be home in time for dinner or better yet... at a night run [emoji48]

If you plan a trip hit me up. We’ll make the drive down. I have a growing list of trails that I really want to check out.

Heck yea! Will let you know. Do you live in Salt Lake?

Cool. Looks like there’s some good camp sites there at the park too

Yup lots. Most are down by the lake from what we can tell. Rooms in nearby Hurricane are usually pretty cheap too. Just soooo many options for pretty much everything. St.George is only 20 minutes away with lots of places to stay and eat. And if you have the time and want to get out of town Vegas is close enough for a day trip as well. It’s really a perfect location to play in.

Colorado4x4

Yup lots. Most are down by the lake from what we can tell. Rooms in nearby Hurricane are usually pretty cheap too. Just soooo many options for pretty much everything. St.George is only 20 minutes away with lots of places to stay and eat. And if you have the time and want to get out of town Vegas is close enough for a day trip as well. It’s really a perfect location to play in.

Sounds awesome. I’m looking forward to wheeling somewhere else besides Moab and Colorado. Got to change it up some. We thought about maybe hitting the Rubicon this fall but not sure if we will do that. Sand Hollow looks like a really cool place and will be a new and different experience for us. I will shoot you a PM on our plans if we can make it happen. Awesome pics again. Love this shit. - Geoff

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Looks like an awesome trip and an awesome area. Have had it on the to do list for many years. Thanks for sharing all this. Maybe2021 is the year I get it off the to do list[emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks like an awesome trip and an awesome area. Have had it on the to do list for many years. Thanks for sharing all this. Maybe2021 is the year I get it off the to do list[emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you have a free weekend I highly suggest it. It’s now our new favorite. Perhaps a WAYALIFE members run needs to happen [emoji848] I could see that in the future. [emoji48][emoji48][emoji48]

jeeeep

Hooked
wow, looks fun!

haven't been out to Hurricane /Sand Hollow since my CJ7 days -- damn I feel old lol

Going to have to make it a point to go there when I do a much longer stay during the summer.

Grew up in SLC, have family in Murray that I move in with for the summer :thumb:

I agree Moab has lost its charm, too much traffic, too expensive and too many entitled tourists

wow, looks fun!

haven't been out to Hurricane /Sand Hollow since my CJ7 days -- damn I feel old lol

Going to have to make it a point to go there when I do a much longer stay during the summer.

Grew up in SLC, have family in Murray that I move in with for the summer :thumb:

I agree Moab has lost its charm, too much traffic, too expensive and too many entitled tourists

Well you are certainly more than welcome to join us anytime

Jl_rubicon

I’ve been itching to get back to Sand Hollow. Wife and I stopped by there to rent some wave runners on our way back to CA from a road trip to Montana/Yellowstone. Kicked myself for not wheeling a little before we left!

Top Bottom