Sand Hollow Accommodation Recommendations

Fishfam_jku

Caught the Bug
Looking for some recommendations on places to stay out in Sand Hollow, Utah area. My brothers and I are trying to plan a trip early April next year but everything appears to be hotels or house rentals.
Would like something with a couple beds and kitchenette for my family so we don’t have to fast-food every meal.

Any cabins/cottages near the area I’m just completely missing?

Cheers
Scott

There isn’t anything cabin wise or cottage wise anywhere near there unless driving an hour to and from the trails is what you’d wanna do. I’d just rent a condo near the golf course for the time you’re gonna be there and be done with it. There are also some condos up near the north west end of town up by The Sunbrook properties.

MericaMade

Looking for some recommendations on places to stay out in Sand Hollow, Utah area. My brothers and I are trying to plan a trip early April next year but everything appears to be hotels or house rentals.
Would like something with a couple beds and kitchenette for my family so we don’t have to fast-food every meal.

Any cabins/cottages near the area I’m just completely missing?

Cheers
Scott
Go on VRBO look for house/condos in Washington,Utah or Hurricane,Utah. 5-10 minutes from Sand Hollow and have a ton of choices.

Colorado4x4

I’m following this and I appreciate any info here. We haven’t been to Sand Hollow but want to plan a spring trip! We’ve been going to Moab a couple times a year for the last while and need to change it up. Looks like there is good camping. I’ve got a tent trailer thing but I don’t want to be eating sand all week, which it seems like that would be highly likely if we camp (barf). Might look for a campsite somewhere closer to town that has dirt, grass and cottonwoods.

Fishfam_jku

Caught the Bug
Okay. Got my spots booked. Spent the last couple days calling around and not finding much. Kind of the start of the outdoor season so most things are getting booked up quick. Happen to be in town the same time as the FullSize Invasion, so that didn't help.

Was let in on the Hurricane KOA camp/cabins. I have never stayed there so I hold judgement but came recommended. Think its a good spot for base camp for family and rigs. Maybe not the level of an VRBO/AirBnB, but the price gaps I was seeing was significant. For the price I still get my kitchenette, fire ring, bed/baths, laundry, etc.

If there are other known spot, still drop them. I know other people would be interested.

Cheers

Fishfam_jku

Caught the Bug
I’m following this and I appreciate any info here. We haven’t been to Sand Hollow but want to plan a spring trip! We’ve been going to Moab a couple times a year for the last while and need to change it up. Looks like there is good camping. I’ve got a tent trailer thing but I don’t want to be eating sand all week, which it seems like that would be highly likely if we camp (barf). Might look for a campsite somewhere closer to town that has dirt, grass and cottonwoods.
This is my first time in the area as well. Tend to drive on past Sand Hollow on the way to Moab but same thought here. Want to explore some new areas and NPs.

Top Bottom