San Mateo Jeep and Truck Fest

So the 11th Jeep and Truck Fest is in San Mateo this weekend. Free Admission.... curious who is going, we should represent the WOL and roll in together or something. Who is in?

StrizzyChris

What are the odds!!!! I live in REdwood, and work in San Mateo....and I am leaving/moving this thrusday back down to SoCal :mad: Well, hope the Bay WOL-ers have a good time and post up some pics :yup:

jkjurny

Will be there from 10 to 12 with family. I'm good for a quick meet, but won't be hanging around long. Kids have their Saturday activities.

jeepwayoflife

Anyone that has gone, are companies having any great sales there? I heard some may be selling dented/scratched items. I was thinking about heading over today.

jkjurny

Anyone that has gone, are companies having any great sales there? I heard some may be selling dented/scratched items. I was thinking about heading over today.

Nothing I saw. Fox booth did mention that you can attempt to haggle a 15% discount if you bought enough stuff. But it looks like they just bumped up retail. For example, even with a 15% discount, the Fox ATS would still be cheaper if you bought from Northridge.

Top Bottom