San Diego Area Suds-n-Grub @ El Cajon Brewing Co. : Thursday, February 28th @ 6:30pm

Going to hook up with relatives that live "down south" and bring 'em to the Suds-n-Grub. Yeah, any excuse to get out of the house. ;)

We are not gonna be able to make it down for this tonight. I am trying to run down a vibration and don't want to drive that far until I figured it out. HAVE FUN ... but don't have too much fun without me!

We are not gonna be able to make it down for this tonight. I am trying to run down a vibration and don't want to drive that far until I figured it out. HAVE FUN ... but don't have too much fun without me!

Don! I'm missing my Orange County crew, it's been too long! Hope you find the problem.

Re: San Diego Area Suds-n-Grub @ El Cajon Brewing Co

Everyone enjoy themselves tonite. SD is a bit far for me so I hope to see you all at the next one. RUBICRAWL & I will be having beers at HOOTERS

andrew -

Saw this just in time... Be a nice break from working on my Jeep and drinking beer to talking about Jeeps and drinking beer, hahah!

Re: San Diego Area Suds-n-Grub @ : Thursday, February 28th @ 6:30pm

Running a lil late, but I'll be there

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

Shot from last night - had a great time with all if you!! Thanks for coming out and I hope to see all if you again soon :)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362153592.540032.jpg

Top Bottom