Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
How did you decide between 12.5 and 13.5?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=32769

I haven't decided yet lol but the 13.50's are cheaper which is enticing. I have noticed tho that Discount tire is still cheaper than some of the others that have been mentioned and that's partially due to our member discount and the promotion going on currently.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I haven't decided yet lol but the 13.50's are cheaper which is enticing. I have noticed tho that Discount tire is still cheaper than some of the others that have been mentioned and that's partially due to our member discount and the promotion going on currently.

Get the 13.50! Then let me know how badly you rub if you rub at all. :crazyeyes: :cheesy:

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug

you wont order them...... ;)

Ddays

Hooked
I haven't decided yet lol but the 13.50's are cheaper which is enticing.

Oh c'mon man- how is this even a question? :cheesy:

I have the 1.5 spacers that I got that made my Chamber Pros hub-centric. With those I have zero rubbing. Course, now that I think about that as I'm typing this it's probably one of the contributing factors on why I bent that damn flange....:thinking:
Modifying these goddamn things is like playing whack-a-mole....

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Be the guinea pig for us [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Amrth

Steel Fender Flares - 435$ + free shipping

Happy NewYear to all Wayalifers'.

Before you all bash me up (Freshcatch) for posting for sale post, this post isn't something that I want to sell!

I came across these fender flares online and thought its a great deal for somebody looking for steel fender flares. I called them up and they said free shipping too. Here is the link and a picture that I downloaded off their webpage. By the way I'm no where associated to the seller and they will not pay me any commissions on the sale :D

http://blkmtnjeep.com/fender-flares/

steel_fender_flares11__71771.1406833604.jpg

Cheers':drinks:

Last edited:

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
I'm not certain who may be in the market for aux lighting but for those with Costco memberships, they have what appears to be really decent pricing on Warn Auxiliary light "pods" and led light bars. I'm also not sure if Warn aux lighting is well regarded like their winches. But still thought I'd pass on the info I received via email. Compared pricing to Quadratec's site.

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1441.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

PokerStogey

This is funny, just logged in to see what people thought of these 4" pods... great price compared to elsewhere! I'm just not too up on aux lighting. Hope someone chimes in

Last edited:

ChiliDawg

I'm not certain who may be in the market for aux lighting but for those with Costco memberships, they have what appears to be really decent pricing on Warn Auxiliary light "pods" and led light bars. I'm also not sure if Warn aux lighting is well regarded like their winches. But still thought I'd pass on the info I received via email. Compared pricing to Quadratec's site.

View attachment 238431

View attachment 238432

View attachment 238433

Uh-oh.... I might have to join the light bar club.....

Robertcrav

They seem to spec out ok, they show 24w total per = 6w per chip...
the regular Rigid Dually's are 16w total per = 4w per chip

IP68 rating is good for water/dust resistance...

They don't spec what CREE chip they use or what color rating (K)

their beam pattern seem alright compared to Rigid ... 10deg spot for both..., 30deg flood for Warn, 20deg flood for Rigid so these would be a wider pattern

Top Bottom