Sahara JK and Sport JK

Please hold the laughter till the end. Thank You.

My girlfriends daughter has rented a JKU Sahara (estimate 2014). Yes I did say rent. I don't know the details. Once day she asked me to check her tires. All, including the spare were low in pressure. Since I am a Jeeper, I always have on hand to do the basic needs in my JEEP. I inflated her tires. Then she asked me if the JEEP need Premium gas. Right off hand I said no, I put 87 octane in mine since I've had it and never had a problem. But then that little voice in the back of my head popped up. You know that nagging little voice of doubt. Since I don't know the specs on the Sahara, and since it's not her Jeep, I told her put Premium gas.

So after you stop laughing at me, my question is "Is there a difference between a Sahara JKU and a Sport JK (both about 2014) engines?

Thank you for your help.
:cheesy:

View attachment 319058

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It really depends on the color of the jeep. Only the premium colors require premium gas.

At least it's not a diesel where somebody put in gas. These things will run on anything.

Lmao

Wow, derailment doesnt begin to describe this thread I created. Was entertaining. What I thought, both engines are the same.
Thanks

read the 1st page of posts, jumped to the last and dammit...had to go back and read the rest of the posts :cheesy:

Top Bottom