Sad day

Dustless

Well I have some sad news, as of now I am no longer proud Jeep owner. I had to make the choice to let the Jeep go to save money and better take care of my family. Maybe in another year I will be in a better spot to pick up a jk and join in the fun but for now I am going to hang out learn what I can and still get to know everyone.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That sucks but you have to do what's best for you and your family! Look at Sharkey, we keep him around and he hasn't had a Jeep in over a year. :thumb:

Dustless

Yeah I know, and yeah it was just hard as hell to hand over the keys but like you said we have to do what we have to. But hey on the bright side if all works out this year maybe next year I can get the 10th anniversary jk

10frank9

Web Wheeler
That's too bad but family is always first! We are glad to have you around and hope to be here when you get your 10th anniversary Rubi!

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
man that's tough. Jeeps will always be here though. Must mean something greater is in the works for you. I respect you decision of putting family first

Big-T

Sorry to hear that, I do feel your pain. We sold our TJ back in 2000, we started our family and it wasn't my wife's choice for a family car, loading car seats and baby gear, ect. Took me over 8 yrs to get back in to a Jeep. The long time frame was my choice mostly, along with starting our family, my career was taking off. Now the kids are bigger, wife is into it and they all love Jeeping. So the timing has been great, but that was a long 8yrs ;( . I will say I loved my TJ but the JKUR is just amazing. You will really enjoy a JK when you are able to pick one up, good luck to you and respect for taking care your family.

Dustless

Thank you everyone, yeah I am not going anywhere I will stick around learn and read about your travels and still go to any Utah meet and great that I can.

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Bummer. Sorry to hear that. But in the end I am sure it's the right choice. :thumb: Unfortunately, making the right choice doesn't always feel too great at the time. :grayno: Best of luck to you!

MobyJR

Well I have some sad news, as of now I am no longer proud Jeep owner. I had to make the choice to let the Jeep go to save money and better take care of my family. Maybe in another year I will be in a better spot to pick up a jk and join in the fun but for now I am going to hang out learn what I can and still get to know everyone.

*respect. I'm sorry to hear this. Good on you for taking care of your family though. You'll have another one for sure and if you're like me, and upgraded from an older jeep to a jk, it will all be for the better in the end.

Top Bottom