Sad day in my jeep world

JKsix

Due to the army medically retiring me from my service I can no longer afford to keep my jeep. 😦😢😭 I had to choose between my jeep or a roof over my families head and food on the table. I know I made the right choice as anyone would but is be lying if I said I'm not sad about it. One bit of good news is I sold it to a buddy of mine who I know will take care of it and ill see it every now and then. I hope to be back in the jeep world in the future. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374634798.126078.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374634839.386766.jpg

🇺🇸MERICA🇺🇸

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Aww man that's tough, sorry to hear gotta let jeep go. Nice job on doing the right thing....jeep will always be around, something to look forward to.....I feel your pain though, sad day indeed

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Family comes first. You did the right thing. I know, I did the same thing and sold my Jeep in July of 2012. I'll get another one, so will you. Hang in there brother.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
That's terrible TJ. I know you will be on your feet soon and there will be another JK for you then. Tough pill to swallow but you definitely did the right thing.

GCM 2

Hang in there brother! Don't sweat that jeep, it's paint, metal and rubber, it is nothing truly special that can't be replaced at another point in your life. You already have hundreds of virtuals jeeps here on the forum that you can live through :thumb: You are definitely doing the right thing providing for the family! The transition to civilian life can be a little anxiety building at times, it was for me when I left active duty. Just remember the basics that you have already been doing; Right time, right place, right uniform and if your are not early, your are late. That alone will put you several steps ahead of the others going for the same position. :thumb:

FrankenJeeper

Hate to hear you had to sell the jeep, but I respect you for making the right decision. Family does indeed come first. Thank you for your service to our country, and if you're ever in alabama, my passenger seat is open brother! 👍

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKsix

Thank you guys for y'all's support. I'm going to just keep pushing forward and I will be back in a jeep someday. Ill keep up with the forum and everyone's builds and adventures.

🇺🇸MERICA🇺🇸

JKRandall

Sorry to hear about the decision you had to make, but deep down you knew it was right one. Down the road you will have another Jeep hang in there.

Spartan

Sorry that you had to do that I had to sell my Jeep for similar family related reasons, and it sucked big time, but like all true Jeepers you will have an awesome Jeep again some day.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Sorry to hear this. But as above, you made the right decision no doubt. :yup: Good luck in the future! Hopefully you are able to get a jeep again soon.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Very sorry to hear about this. Family always comes first, I would do the same in a heartbeat. I hope and pray everything works out for you!

ShinDiggity

A Jeep is material, family is not. Good luck with the future and don't let this bring you down. Keep your head up brother.

mrmet1983

That's a shame good luck my friend hope to see u wheeling again soon !!

2013 JKUR 4" Enforcer lift w/ 35" fierce attitude MTs , RR modular front bump w/ warnvr8k

Borther it pains me to hear you have to give up your Jeep but as others have said family is all we have and will outlast any material thing on this earth.

r/
Will

Top Bottom