Rubicrawl's build thread

rubicrawl

Congrats bro! You got yourself one bad ass rig. When's the shakedown run?

Thanks brotha not sure I was planning on going tonight but I might have to work so I'm just hanging out encase I get called but maybe hit up Gorman tomorrow morning with fam at there offroad course

rubicrawl

We could. Or even have a Suds in the San Fernando valley around Sherman Oaks. That's a good intersection of the 101 and 405 freeways. :beer:

Sounds good too let's do this plan it out by the way I work every other weekend this weekend I'm off except Sunday next weekend I work etc. now you know my schedule lol

CaliCrusher

Alright, Magic Mountain it is! Post up the S & G whenever you're ready!

EDIT: I just read your post, whatever works best. We'll work something out!

Last edited:

Charlie Mike

Nice! Congrats bro! Looks awesome! I remember when I picked-up my rig from EVO. They had just installed the Bolt-On Coilovers. I was smiling from ear to ear. Love the black on black slabs as well. Those are going to look even more sick once you get some nice big scratches on the rings. I remember my first big scratch, I was like "Aw Shit! :doh: But damn that looks pretty badass! :rock:" Haha! Enjoy it! :beer:

rubicrawl

Nice! Congrats bro! Looks awesome! I remember when I picked-up my rig from EVO. They had just installed the Bolt-On Coilovers. I was smiling from ear to ear. Love the black on black slabs as well. Those are going to look even more sick once you get some nice big scratches on the rings. I remember my first big scratch, I was like "Aw Shit! :doh: But damn that looks pretty badass! :rock:" Haha! Enjoy it! :beer:

Dude I felt the exact way I couldn't stop smiling and haven't stop I can't stop staring at it lol and I was going to go back to the polished rings cause I also love that look but I'm glad I left the slabs all black thanks brotha

Last edited:
Top Bottom