Rubicon trip October 3rd-5th

You might want to pick up a lift kit and some tires for the trailer. I'd recommend a DTD and some slabs...
What a great friend you are.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Correction what a great partner in crime! Oh and B tell me you're not in on it too! I would be so disappointed! Get back to work all of you and quit messing with my head!

Last edited:
Correction what a great partner in crime! Oh and B tell me you're not in on it too! I would be so disappointed! Get back to work all of you and quit messing with my head!

What.... I have no idea what you're talking about Miss Kitty

So, Brandon went to ORE today and he told them we were going to Fordyce. They said you better have a welder and lots of spare parts! Lol.
Sweet. :confused:

So, Brandon went to ORE today and he told them we were going to Fordyce. They said you better have a welder and lots of spare parts! Lol.

In reference to who? Big thing is take it easy and don't try to "power" over everything. Things break so I'm not saying they won't but let's not try to be Hero's out there haha.

In reference to who? Big thing is take it easy and don't try to "power" over everything. Things break so I'm not saying they won't but let's not try to be Hero's out there haha.

The fire is 55% contained now and they said it will be 100% in a couple days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

They actually said they would be good to have. NOT "you better have".

^^^^ werd :thumb:

Very true, think positive and good times, not "hey y'all watch this" or "hold my beer and watch this"

On a side note, look what I scored today for all of us still on the rubi 44!
This was a win for 3 people, 1 guy sold his axle with a spun housing, 1 guy got the locker he needed, and I got axle shafts and a spare set of gears for the upcoming trip! Thanks for all that were involved with this one. :thumbup:

1411697312798.jpg

Fordyce is definitely hard and there is a big possibly of some kind of damage.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Very true, think positive and good times, not "hey y'all watch this" or "hold my beer and watch this"

On a side note, look what I scored today for all of us still on the rubi 44!
This was a win for 3 people, 1 guy sold his axle with a spun housing, 1 guy got the locker he needed, and I got axle shafts and a spare set of gears for the upcoming trip! Thanks for all that were involved with this one. :thumbup:

View attachment 102344

Nice you got them... Did you go out to keno? Did you see the rock crawling track in the back yard?

What about the fire restrictions? They say no fires OR camp stoves unless in a developed campground. Any developed campgrounds on the Rubicon?

Top Bottom