Rubicon trip October 3rd-5th

Panda

I thought the dusy was tougher than the rubicon? :idontknow: I think my rig can handle it :thinking:

Every rig that is coming is capable to do any run we suggest. The key is if the driver is willing :yup: there may be times we need to pull or winch but that's it. I'm not saying everyone has to do it but the rigs are more than capable.

I thought the dusy was tougher than the rubicon? :idontknow: I think my rig can handle it :thinking:

The dusy isn't really harder it's just long which that makes if difficult. If you break in the middle it's a long drag out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I personally would like rubicon, fordyce and dusy in that order of trails. I'm not saying those are the ones but those are my vote :). After I finish packing this reserve parachute for my buddy I'll put together a list of 5 trails and provide links to them for everyone to check out. If you have any that you would like included just PM them to me :yup:

I personally would like rubicon, fordyce and dusy in that order of trails. I'm not saying those are the ones but those are my vote :). After I finish packing this reserve parachute for my buddy I'll put together a list of 5 trails and provide links to them for everyone to check out. If you have any that you would like included just PM them to me :yup:

I agree with the 3. I no the rubicon and fordyce are great trails. And the dusy looks amazing. Fordyce is the hardest of the 3 but also has bypasses on all the really hard spots. Petey and I have been halfway though it and it was great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

So I found a bunch of trails like the lower two that were single day or shorter trips but I was trying to focus on camping trips as well. If anyone has any trails they want me to look up or add please let me know and I will find any info I can. Here are the ones we were talking about and then a couple others.

1. Rubicon Trail
2. Fordyce Trail
3. Dusy/Ershim Trail
4. High Lakes
  • Length: 15 miles
  • Map: N/A
  • Duration: Multiple Days (base camp and explore)
  • Wayalife Video: N/A

**These two are near slick rock so we could do multiple trails if that was desired**

5. Deer Valley
6. Niagara Rim

Top Bottom