Rubicon trip October 3rd-5th

Clem319

ill be coming with a friend of mine, as far as gears, do you mean camping gears? i have sleeping bag tent and and etc... this is going to be my first off roading experience with camping together. i want to tag along with you guys but need to know what gears to bring. also what time on Friday you guys are getting together and what time will we be don on Sunday?
Thank you for your support and time.

I believe they were talking about the gears in your axles.

ill be coming with a friend of mine, as far as gears, do you mean camping gears? i have sleeping bag tent and and etc... this is going to be my first off roading experience with camping together. i want to tag along with you guys but need to know what gears to bring. also what time on Friday you guys are getting together and what time will we be don on Sunday?
Thank you for your support and time.

I was referring to axle gearing...ex: 5.13 or 4.10, etc. are you in an automatic or manual transmission?

Here are some more details for the trip:

We will be meeting up at Loon Lake trailhead on Friday October 3rd at 9am. I may be there Thursday night with the kiddos. The plan is to camp 2 nights on the trail, hopefully night one at buck island lake and night two at rubicon springs. On Sunday the 5th we will exit through Cadillac Hill and out the Tahoe side.

Vehicle Requirements:

-35"+ tires - please talk with (2013RubiRick or Crippledpetey for exceptions)
-Rear locker Highly recommended
-Front locker greatly appreciated :cheesy:
-Winch is a plus!
-Tow points front and rear
-Rocker guards
-Recovery gear
-Full size spare
-CB radio (highly recommended)
-Fire extinguisher
-Spill kit

Trail Requirements:

-Camping gear
-Food and water for you and your clan
-WAG bags
-Appropriate clothing for the conditions (it may be warm, cold or wet)
-Trash bags...you haul out what you haul in
-Firewood - the fire ban should be lifted by then
-$15 per night per vehicle for Rubicon Springs camping

This is going to be a great time and is family friendly. Kids are welcome and encouraged! The last thing is a great attitude. We all love to have fun and enjoy everyone's company so don't be "that guy". We will not be limiting obstacles or routes so if you feel you don't want to run a specific spot just speak up and we will help ya around or the opposite if you want to play around on an obstacle let us know we will hang out and watch :yup: We should be able to move through the trail at a good pace so no need to rush.

Hope this answers any questions you may have. If not just ask away! Thanks everyone!!! :cheers:

bkac

Caught the Bug
My new to me edition! Thanks 2013Rubirick

1410907941865.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac

Caught the Bug
And....
Figured i'd run some gold since there's been so much praise on the forum lately about how awesome it is! :confused:

It was a used special, couldn't pass it up!

1410908031915.jpg

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Let's hope this fire near Pollock Pines doesn't spread too much farther north east and can get knocked down. Heard tonight it's jumped the 50 and CAL Trans has shut the hwy down.

Let's hope this fire near Pollock Pines doesn't spread too much farther north east and can get knocked down. Heard tonight it's jumped the 50 and CAL Trans has shut the hwy down.

Ya I've been watching it pretty close. All the CDF and CalFire planes/heli's land in Chico for refueling and pick up. Let's hope :thumb:

bkac

Caught the Bug

What's plan B?

Top Bottom