Rubicon trip October 3rd-5th

Msg from Best Western Stagecoach Inn: "we're sorry, but there are no rooms available for the date specified". Yeah, that's no bueno. I might could be sharing that tree with Mr Yolo.

Msg from Best Western Stagecoach Inn: "we're sorry, but there are no rooms available for the date specified". Yeah, that's no bueno. I might could be sharing that tree with Mr Yolo.

Come on! There will be plenty of room! Save your cash!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

I know the weather is unknown but - Is anyone planning on running Topless / Doorless?

Does anyone live semi close to the trail with some storage room? - Don't really want to make the long journey naked plus that would probably guarantee rain! :doh:

I know the weather is unknown but - Is anyone planning on running Topless / Doorless?

Does anyone live semi close to the trail with some storage room? - Don't really want to make the long journey naked plus that would probably guarantee rain! :doh:

I live about and hour and a half away. And it's really not out of your way. You are more then welcome to store your stuff here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I can't wait panda is coming up tomorrow to help install the psc hydro assist. I'll be able to turn on the rubicon this time.

How's the install going?

I think we have probley a hour or 2 left. Your rear looks good by the way.

Thanks,
I'm getting them tuned in. I went this evening down a rough, rocky, washboarded road running pretty fast and I couldn't believe the difference. I'm so glad I did it.

Top Bottom