Rubicon Transfer Case - sold

So two weeks ago I purchased a Rubicon Transfer Case and when I went to install it, yep it is not compatible with my 2011 JKU Manual. Did my research and mis-intrupted what I read. The transfer case is out of a 2013 Rubicon Automatic and will only work on 2012 + automatics. My error is your gain.

2013 Rubicon Transfer Case with new fluid done yesterday. Located in Fort Worth and would prefer not to ship but will do so on your dime. Asking $1200.

R/
Will

Top Part Number Plate

IMG_0176.jpg

Looking down
IMG_0758.jpg

Gear plate.
Magna Powertrain made the transfer cases for the 2013 and up auto transmissions.
IMG_7327.jpg

bkac

Caught the Bug
You can ship it REALLY cheap from one Fastenal to another. Just drop it off on a pallet. Basically name your own price. Just an fyi. I bet you can ship it between $50-75.

bkac

Caught the Bug
That was up to him, he sent me a check and it cleared a week ago. I have no idea nor have I heard from him. Lol. It going to VA. How, I have no idea...

Sold and shipped. For anyone who cares A transfer case weights about 125 pounds and will fit in a box that is 27x19x13.

keno4x4

I care. I have the same thing going on. 2012 t-case that wont work with my 2008! Good info on the weight and measurements. 👍

Top Bottom