Rubicon in Early August

My family and I as well as my buddy and his family are driving and wheelin' across the country. We should be at the Georgetown, side of the Rubicon trail in early August. I was wondering if there is some in that area that has done it before that would like to go through with us? If anyone is interested please let me know.

P.S. Thanks for the heads up on this being in the wrong thread originally I sent it from my phone I didn't realize it went to the for sale thread. :)

Some research

Thanks! I was looking into it and I see that the weekends are the Jamborees, However is it closed during the week in between? I am still trying to find out more but I am having trouble seeing for sure. If you have good website that gives the exact info please let me know.

December is a terrible month to run the Rubicon and if we get back up to having a normal snow year, most likely not possible. Summer is the best time to do it and you need to know that you cannot run the Rubicon the last week of July or the first week of August as the prior is the Jeepers Jamboree and the later the Jeep Jamboree and both events take over the trail. Coming from as far away as you are, I know it would be hard to plan accordingly but, running the trail on a weekend can be somewhat of a traffic nightmare. Just some food for thought.

I was told by Eddie!

Top Bottom