Rubicon express chromoly track bar

Ak49Reaper

I have a Rubicon express chromoly track bar and the bracket for sale 150 plus shipping prefer pick up can do pay pal

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Here we go again. 2 posts and 2 things for sale.

I promise you that no one in this community is going to buy a thing from someone who is only here to sell shit. We are a family here.

Introduce yourself first, become part of the community and then try and offload your spare parts.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Here we go again. 2 posts and 2 things for sale.

I promise you that no one in this community is going to buy a thing from someone who is only here to sell shit. We are a family here.

Introduce yourself first, become part of the community and then try and offload your spare parts.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

You tell him bro :thumbs:

I did just introduce my self. I meant no disrespect or need for the anger im not just some troll just new to the forum.... a buddy recomended I join.

I did just introduce my self. I meant no disrespect or need for the anger im not just some troll just new to the forum.... a buddy recomended I join.

It's been happening a lot lately and we're just tired of people coming here just to sell things. More people will chime in and comment just be ready. But if your really here to join the family then just take it and move on. It really is a great forum to be a part of.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I already said my peace not worried about it. Im here to stay not my first time on a forum not worried about keyboard warriors getting upset ill just make another post if needed after I have more "forum cred"? Just have the parts in my garage chilling. So no biggie

I already said my peace not worried about it. Im here to stay not my first time on a forum not worried about keyboard warriors getting upset ill just make another post if needed after I have more "forum cred"? Just have the parts in my garage chilling. So no biggie

OK cool. There have been countless times in the past 6 months were people have just been coming to sell things. We call them on it then they start a fight and leave. Everyones just on the defensive right now because of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

No one was trying to be a "keyboard warrior". Just letting you know how things work around here.

As I said before, introduce yourself and become part of the community before you try to sell your stuff and this conversation wouldn't be happening.

If you're here for the right reason, this will all go away and you will come to love this place. You might even get rid of the stuff sitting in your garage.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Top Bottom