Rubicon 10th Anniversary Front Bumper

silvercreek

I'm listing this for a friend in California.

2015 Rubicon 10th Anniversary Hard Rock Bumper, Skid plate and Fog lights.

Removed from my Hard Rock with 1000 miles. Excellent condition with no scratches or dents.

$950.00 Local only or you pay shipping. Located in West Covina, California

If you're interested send me a PM and I'll forward the seller's email address to you.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Saying this for a friend.

This isn't CL. Please go elsewhere to sell your friend's shit

:yup:

Skid_Kid

Yes welcome to Wayalife! Does your friend not have access to the interwebs? Also since it is a stock bumper, you are way over priced.... Even if it Hard Rock edition.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Welcome to wayalife! Please read our rules! This is not craigslist, please visit our other website [emoji6]
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447081529.546996.jpg

TheFett

Weeeeelllllllll...........this shit show is going to be good!! I've got my ticket, lets enjoy :hmm:

Way to go :asshat:
ReAd and Follow this isn't CRAIGSLIST or eBay!!!
This forum is intended for use by active members attempting to sell their items ONLY. Please do not post links or direct members to eBay, Craigslist or any other website for the item you are trying to sell. Likewise, we'd be grateful if you refrained from using this forum to sell firearms or related parts. If your only purpose for being on WAYALIFE is to sell your stuff, please don't bother as you will not be welcome here. Please DO NOT post items for sale for other people. No vendors or businesses allowed.

"DO NOT post items for sale for other people!!"

1st POST and this was it!!! Way to go :clap2::asshat:

Bump bump These are still up for sale... no reasonable offer refused.

Attachments

• 1447103905203.jpg
    1447103905203.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 377
Top Bottom