Rubi Stock Wheels and ProComp Steelies FS

matt08jk

I am selling my bedlined wheels off of an 08 Rubicon (5 Total) as well as some barely used ProComp Rock Crawler steelies (5 Total). I put on some Mickey Thompsons which is why I took off the stockers. The ProComps I couldn't get balanced enough to my liking. I will take $100 for the 5 Stock Wheels and $50 for the 5 Procomps. I live in Lower Alabama and would prefer pickup. Let me know if there is any interest.
The ProComps:
Wheels.jpg
The Stockers:
Tires4.jpg

Dam if I was in you city I will get them today. 100 bucks for 5 rims that's super cheap and I may take does 5 tires for 50 bucks, so I can sell them and make some money :D bump up your tires 50 for all 5 is to cheap

Hey Brankz, maybe you could get him to sponsor you for something and he could give them to you then you could sell them for money. Oh wait that's already been done I think, forget it

Hey, yep 100 for all 5 and 50 for all 5. I want them out of my garage. The 5 steelies were almost impossible to balance (I took them to three tires shops). Thats why only 50 bucks, they are practically brand new though.

Hey, yep 100 for all 5 and 50 for all 5. I want them out of my garage. The 5 steelies were almost impossible to balance (I took them to three tires shops). Thats why only 50 bucks, they are practically brand new though.

Post them on Craigslist for 500 all 10 items. U will sell them in days

Hey Brankz, maybe you could get him to sponsor you for something and he could give them to you then you could sell them for money. Oh wait that's already been done I think, forget it

I got that one!!! Ouch! Except I think it was tires. What a jerk.

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Ps. You should edit the title to say the price... All of these would be gone in no time!!

What's your location can't see it from my phone

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Why couldn't you get the steel wheels balanced? What part of Alabama, I would consider driving to get them if not to far.

Sent from my Dell Streak 7 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Im down in Enterprise, AL. The steelies made a "shimmy" at 40mph. Maybe some people wouldnt care but it drove me nuts so I swapped them out. They only have about 20 miles on them.

$50 for 5 new rims!!!! Bump bump bump!!! Throw some airsoft bbs in them to balance them and call it good!! Even weld on some beadlocks!!! Great deal! How are these still here???!!!

$50 for 5 new rims!!!! Bump bump bump!!! Throw some airsoft bbs in them to balance them and call it good!! Even weld on some beadlocks!!! Great deal! How are these still here???!!!

What he said!!!

I'm about to post these on craigslist for you!!! New rims can't be that out of balance.. Probably most steel wheels would do that- they aren't rated to carry as much weight as alloys, so sometimes that can cause problems. And those stock ones look good too! You could probably get $75 bucks worth of aluminum from a scrap yard for those.... Not saying that's why should happen to them, just saying its a good deal... If I wasn't eight lug I'd buy them!

Top Bottom